[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sell me this pencil.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bitten-pencil.jpg (20KB, 202x384px) Image search: [Google]
bitten-pencil.jpg
20KB, 202x384px
Sell me this pencil.
>>
>>3401782
Good beginners pencil
>>
If you use that pencil Asian """males""" will cease to exist. An influx of settlers will go into Asia and create an army Elliot Rodger's to fight radical Islam
>>
>>3401782
I will pay you $5 to let me sell you this pencil
>>
if you have a little dick, this is the perfect pencil for your small hands.
>>
>>3401782
It's not too sharp, it's not to dull. This is the XRP way.
>>
Its small like your cock
>>
>>3401782
It's forming a cup and handle pattern.
>>
>>3401782
>Pre-Order PENCILĀ®2018
>>
you can just have it man its cool
>>
>>3401782
Let's be real, you weren't even planning on writing enough to use this pencil up. There's no need to try and fail to impress people with a bigger pencil, people don't care about pencils. They care about what you're going to be doing with the rest of your time after you're done writing.
>>
PENCIL TASTES GOOD
>>
This pencil was chewed on by your high school crush during class. That's right, it was in her mouth. And it can be in your mouth too ;)
>>
>>3401782
dude it almost has the entire eraser still

still holds 99% of its value. Everyone knows you only sharpen it 2-3 times tops before throwing it out due to no eraser
>>
>>3401782
can you write the first 4 words that come to your head for me?
>>
Of course you may see this pencil as near worthless, wanna know what i see? New possibilities, try sticking it into your arse. Now i see you thinking; how much is this gonna cost me?

Merely 2 pieces of chewing gum and a plain pencil ( gumless ). Deal of the year.
>>
>>3401782
The eraser hasn't been used very much which is good when the quality is unknown. There is minor wear and tear but it does not interfere with writing or gripping the pencil. It even still posses a sharpened point unlike the rounded messes that most pencils turn in to. All in all a fully functional fraction of a pencil for a fraction of the cost.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.