[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still buying Enigma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: enigma.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enigma.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
I was going to put 10 ETH into it for flipping, but now it feels like it won't give me a quick 5-6X.
>>
yeah, even though the MIT boys ended up being big fuck ups compared to other icos
>>
>not honoring white list
>Raising cap 50%
>One of lead devs quitting

this thing has become a shit show. Crypto-nig is paid to shill this one at this point.
>>
>>3401745
>white list
Is this subtle racism?
>>
ill fuck that nigger like a little piggy and make him squeal

if he wants fuck ill give it to him
>>
>>3401745
cryptonig is paid to shill a lot of ICOs this shouldnt come as a surprise
>>
File: icorank.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
icorank.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>3401884

You know this nigga is a stupid nig when he ranks Chainlink THIRTEENTH while ENIGMA is FOURTH. AVENTUS is BELOW ICO PRICE right now.
>>
>>3401940
Cryptonig never seizes to amaze.

He literally knows NOTHING about the tech and its application.

I love watching his videos when theres a technical question and all he retorts are "yeah man right on" "i dig it" "so youre saying lambos?"
>>
>>3401940
>>3401997
Dude is a literal shill, using his social media presence and his dipshit follows to dump bags on people.

If you even look at his videos where he posts up his excel spread sheet, he literally has almost every crypto at 100%.

He goes specifically for extremely low market cap shit tokens that can be easily dumped.

Look at videos from where he shills shit like Monetha and see where it is after the tokens get released. The dude is a fucking joke.
>>
you guys know he only ranks the ico's at the top which he bought in during presale for a bonus, right?

and on launch date he dumps his bags on idiots
>>
>>3402075
THIS. Plus it's even worse.

The "mastermind group" who pay 1k a month get the information FIRST.

Then the info is shilled on his YouTube to the rest of the followers

Ian dumps on masterminds
Masterminds dump on general fans

He is literally taking a shit on anyone who follows his videos for profit.

He is the cancer of crypto ATM.
>>
>>3402097
His business model is selling his model and access to his mastermind group.

It is genius that he is doing this and people are paying for it.
>>
>>3402097

yup

he also asks for a bigger bonus than the regular 20-30% that people get for presale by showing how many followers/viewers he has

it's just like any other pump and dump
>>
quit posting this nigger's face. fucking TRIGGERED. suck my all-star dick, OP.
>>
>>3402118
The worst part is his viewers/followers/subs what ever isn't fucking shit comparatively to anything. C-tier instagram models have more presence and could shill 10x better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.