[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (69KB, 729x666px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
69KB, 729x666px
did anything even happen with polo recently? why are twitterfags randomly fudding it again out of nowhere?
shilling bittrex, fudding polo, I swear to god bittrex is the one about to make a bank run and all these polo fudders are in on it
whats the big idea? polo has run smoothly recently, hasn't it? didn't fucking bittrex go down this morning?
>>
Polo is borderline chinkshit. Chickshit is automatically highly suspicious.
>>
Polo is an exit scam.
>>
>>3401560
It;s never a bad idea to assume control of your private keys
>>
>>3401580
one of the public faces of bittrex is a chink
I feel super nervous about both exchanges
polo because of the obvious fud, but also bittrex because of the obvious fomo
like, where are you going to go if you want to GTFO polo? Obviously, bittrex. Who stands the most to gain if you move from polo? bittrex
Are THEY not a high risk too? If anything, I would expect bittrex to exit scam. Like I've left polo to go to bittrex because thats where everyone says to go so I'm like ok but wtf this really feels like 3D chess
Most of the FUD comes from apparently people with withdraw issues and unanswered support tickets on polo- however, I have not had a single issue ever with withdraws, moving close to the 2k limit in and out several times.
Has anyone here had an issue with withdraws? Like tons of people withdrawing recently, bigger twitter people and they're posting they're completely out of polo-like, hello, you just withdrew all your shit without a fucking problem, and that was the entire fud around it?!?!?!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.