[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verge 10 am Monday EST.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170908_054313.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_054313.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Buy the Rumor, Sell the News. You know The Drill.
>>
post the rumor or news you fckin whore
>>
Already holding 100k
>>
XVG has been so comfy lately
>>
Normie runup target .098 by 2pm est. So sell at .0834 by 1pm est. Buy back at .0742 We.
>>
>>3401269
What the fuck is this in terms of satoshis you fucking mong. Nobody cares about USD
>>
>>3401287
Would have converted it for you, but I am piloting atm. IFR even. Appologies.
>>
>>3401346
That's kinda badass. I will convert it on my own now, thanks for the tip and fly safe, wealthy chinaman.
>>
What is this? Do you guys know something you shouldn't?
>>
>>3401269
I really hope you actually mean .09$ and not .009$... if so I will be making a lot of money
>>
>>3401508
Good catch. The latter. Sorry. Thick clouds and tall mountains make for distracted posting.
>>
>>3401508
Over The Hump in Five Four Nautical. Someone please take over thread for discussion. Thank you.
>>
There seems to be a lot of debate and disinformation about the actual anonymity of the different privacy coins... I personally think verge is one of the best but would anyone care to discuss/disagree?
>>
>>3401688
It is one of the best but XMR rules them all
>>
Last time I bought a rumor, dnt was "coming to bittrex"
>>
>>3401688
Verge is fast but that's about all it has going for it. Tor is overrated and their claims that they will soon incorporate it really shouldn't mean much. XMR is the true "fuck you, I'm anonymous" crypto. Leave Tor to the end user.
>>
Verge: #1 in scamming stupid brown people since 2014. Also, the lead dev is a closet fag.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.