[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: plsnu.png (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
plsnu.png
17KB, 225x225px
America bans all cryptocurrencies and exchanges?

On their next meeting.

6 days from now

next week
>>
>>3399614
0%, they dont give a fuck
>>
>>3399614
Trump would be more likely to endorse crypto just to spite China rather than follow their footsteps.
>>
>>3399614
0% considering it's an American government project.
>>
>>3399614
a ban on unregistered ICOs would come first.

They've had ample time to regulate exchanges.
>>
financial institutions are already waist deep in crypto. the move for them is to push out all the "criminals and crytpofascists" and be appropriate the infrastructure while being allowed to hide their prior interest in it's development. all under the banner of regulation and freedom of course.

tl;dr get your money asap
>>
>>3399614
I have a better question. What percentage of Congress that even knows what Bitcoin is.

5%.
>>
Very likely possibility. High chance of this happening.
>>
Well its either they do it, or China is bullshitting and we have way too many shills on /biz/ tonight.

I'm leaning towards the shills, but SEC will surely say something about crypto.

Good if its about ICO, bad if its bitcoin in general
>>
>>3399614

Wouldn't matter at all.
>>
File: bt.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bt.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>3399614
Barron is rumored to be the owner of over half the circulating supply of Bitbean. It's laughable to think that America would ban crypto when the Trump family has deep ties to it.
>>
I am banking on an etf approval of btc and ETH. It's time. Prepare accordingly.
>>
Trumps a fucking bro and legend entrepreneur mogul billionaire. He wants us to make it and have some drinks with him at Lago
>>
>>3399757
thats acutally believable
>>
>>3399614
They can't do anything to stop it. That's the beauty of it.
>>
>>3399614
Can't put the genie back in the bottle. Imagine, if the supply went to 0 tomorrow, the price would skyrocket because the technology has proven itself to be secure. And to completely and effectively ban crypto, the government would have to go full surveillance state.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.