[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just sold all my BTC. What should I buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1504653660160.png (312KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504653660160.png
312KB, 800x800px
Just sold all my BTC. What should I buy?
>>
>>3399537
I hope you're kidding retard. Only thing to buy right now is btc
>>
>>3399537
BTC on Sunday and hold it for three years
>>
>>3399537
a brain
>>
There is nothing like writing to force you to think and get your thoughts straight" - Warren Buffett

If you can't write about it, you haven't really thought about it. This is why every year Warren sits down and writes a long letter to his shareholders explaining the last years events. This exercise has helped him immensely to fine-tune his thoughts on how to make billions. Writing about something makes you think about it, and thinking about where to invest your money is a good thing. Which is why writing about it is an EVEN BETTER THING.

>Fine tune your thoughts like Warren did first before you invest your money.
>>
File: thumbnail_10494.jpg (109KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_10494.jpg
109KB, 400x300px
>>3399542
what about ETH will the chinks kill it?
>>
>>3399556
Boomers are retarded
>>
>>3399537
Buy a golden chain and hang yourself with it.
>>
buy a helmet you retard.
>>
>>3399572
The only good thing for Eth is to sell bags at 400$. That thing is trash only in alpha. Maybe in 10 years you can invest when it's finished
>>
BAT has been around 5k sats for a long time but price is in an overall upward trend
The team behind the idea has shown to deliver quality products, have the know how of the tech world and many trusting supporters.
They'll be implementing a new way to pay for advertisment, that will allow advertisers hit a hard target, which are people that know how to install an adblocker.
Their product works well (brave) and the roadmap is going on without problems.
We can expect this to be worth twice as more by the time they implement the BAT payment system into their browser.
The major concerns about this are, people choosing to not see the ads even with the BAT incentive and the browser not catching on (which I see improbable considering how fast it is and the innate benefits it offers)

you were right anon, I'm going to buy more of this
>>
>>3399646

meant to
>>3399556
>>
>>3399572
I had only ETH so far, it was following the master currency bitcoin during the downfall even crashed harder in the portfolio, so I immideately cashed out and bought BTC at the dip. I'm really sceptical about the metro upgrade as well, all the eth clones are failing and that russian bloke is not a zuckerberg for sure.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.