[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK ALL THE SHILS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1504647132347.png (349KB, 646x532px) Image search: [Google]
1504647132347.png
349KB, 646x532px
Ok guys, I'm seriously over the edge; contemplating my life and my future and notknowing what to even think about doing in the first place.
I got a loan to invest in Eth and bought last week, before all the crash and shit; to obtain the loan I mortgaged my girlfriend. I don't even want to lose her...where am I gonna live now? whoms will I fuck and have sex with? It's not funny anymore; not only I will lose her but I might be forced to keep paying after that...
the first payment comes the next period and I don't know to do. I don't want to myself!

I accept BTC donations
16rvDH6yVBMMeW3pFy7aHhtsdhkE2UGBBv
>>
>>3399376

Damn I just took 1000$ off my credit card,

you dun goofed
>>
>>3399376
You are so stupid. You will burn like chaff, the weak and foolhardy have no place here. Kek devours people that are ready to gamble their lives away. Now reflect on what the humble things in your life are truly worth as they slip away from you..
>>
>>3399376
just wait and hold
are you actually retarded
>>
File: womens-party-clown-costume.jpg (457KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
womens-party-clown-costume.jpg
457KB, 1750x2500px
psst hey kid you wanna be rich buy Funfair
>>
>>3399507
I'll hold her hangs as I told her all this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.