[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excel Crypto Portfolio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Clipboard01.jpg (48KB, 913x663px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
48KB, 913x663px
This is an Excel cryptocurrency portfolio template I've made to share with you /biz/. It grabs stats on coins from CoinMarketCap.com and keeps track of transactions and what wallets/exchanges you use.

https://mega.nz/#F!OQFAnBIA!jTYWnDUg3vIlpAxaRMdzEg

I've separated the script module from the spreadsheet because people keep thinking it's a macro virus, even though it's not. In order for the spreadsheet to grab stats, you need to hit Alt+F11 and import the file named Cryptocurrency_Module.bas, save the spreadsheet as a .xlsm, then restart it to have it load stats.

If you want to see what's in the module, just open it up in notepad. You'll see this: https://pastebin.com/raw/wFBkinHB which, as you can see, just grabs data by URL from the CoinMarketCap API.

Feel free to post any suggestions for improvement as well.

If you like my work and would like to donate:
BTC: 1H3byn8uySsrEqWmX2EvZBCM4KYvd6xJ7z
ETH: 0xab907b05Eaf8fBFdc2CeA6e2e2Fd57ddBE08F71f

Enjoy!
>>
Thanks, man!
>>
>>3399344
Assuming you really checked it out, any suggestions for improvement? Anything you like or dislike?
>>
>>3399330

I ain't downloading anything from here.

SCAM.
>>
>>3399330
Downloading now. Does this pickup historical prices too?
I really wanna track my trading fees and losses due to dust, for tax purposes.
>>
File: noyhinh.png (248KB, 1255x960px) Image search: [Google]
noyhinh.png
248KB, 1255x960px
>>3399456
>>
>>3399524
>AV detecting a new virus that some random person uploaded 20 mins ago
>>
Did this just automatically check myetherwallet balance of 0.1?
>>
>>3399480
Nah, you gotta pretty much update it as you go, but it'll keep track of how much you gained/lost for that transaction relative to its current value and such.

>>3399456
>>3399545
>>3399633
Please stop being so paranoid /biz/.
>>
>>3399692
I like that you treat each coin as a seperate commodity, unlike fucking Blockfolio which treats them as pairs, making me list each transaction twice
>>
>>3399821
Yeah, unfortunately you do have to do two transactions if you transfer from one wallet/exchange to another.

The formulas will keep track of how much left one wallet to go to another though, so yeah.
>>
Last bump.
>>
looking into OP, thanks in advance
>>
File: IMG_4133.jpg (21KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4133.jpg
21KB, 320x272px
Lmao at your autism. Faggot.
>>
Thanks anon, downloaded and will check it out.
>>
File: 1489412715668.png (435KB, 531x713px) Image search: [Google]
1489412715668.png
435KB, 531x713px
>>3399330
As a fellow autistic man, you have my respect.
I'll look at it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.