[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ark or Lisk who you got?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: btoth.jpg (222KB, 1800x1110px) Image search: [Google]
btoth.jpg
222KB, 1800x1110px
your best arguments....not retarded ones.
>>
Lisk has a delegate cartel problem. All their delegate nodes are owned by like 2 groups.

Lisk has a shit protocol that's being fixed in ark.
>>
Ark has a cooler logo than Lisk.
>>
File: derrrr.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
derrrr.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
I like Ark because /biz/ told me to. And the biz_classic delegate is cool
>>
Great shill thread.
You fuckwits realize that lisk and ark dont actually compete in any way, the only ties is some ex devs of lisk made ark, you do realize this right?
>>
It's a tough call. Ark reminds me of Noah's Ark and that was a really good boat. It saved a lot of animals and a Jewish family. That's a pretty good ROI right there. On the other hand, Lisk sounds like something from Starcraft and the original Starcraft was not only awesome but revolutionary. Also, Koreans are good at Starcraft and South Korea has Samsung, which is one of the top performing countries in the whole world. So what do you go with here? The answer is simple. Neither, because they're both memecoins, you fucking retard.
>>
>>3399102
you're comparing apples and oranges; they do two different things.

Investment wise, I'm going with Ark. The idea is astounding, and will easily make the coin worth $100-$300 if its executed correctly, and becomes partners with at least 10 or more of the top 25 of crypto chains.

I have I own 6k right now with $13k investment. and additional $8k is on reserves for dips. It has yet to go sub $2 even when bitcoin tanked hard twice. Once 2-3 weeks ago, and another time today/yesterday.

Buy Ark, 'nuff said.
>>
no shilling here, just thinking of potential. I understand ACES is coming out but lisk will also release SDK soon. Their github is exceptional as well. yes they are both doing different things in terms of niche but both have done really well weathering the storm
>>
>>3399118
I'm actually not a fan of their logo, the "A" looks like shit. I hope the GD they hired takes a good look at it.
>>
>>3399170
Really? I actually think it's the best Logo in Crypto, it looks modern, is clean and most importantly is instantly recognisable. It's also one of the few that looks like a genuine currency. My second favourite logo is the UBQ logo, that one is great too.
>>
>>3399102

Ark has a functional smart bridge

Lisk has... java smart contracts?

Ark has actual delegate pools. Lisk has delegate pool cartels.

Ark immediately fixed the web wallet key problem. Lisk sat on it for an extended period of time.

Ark has MoonMan and Chang operating a delegate. Lisk has some angry chick for a developer who gets all passive-aggressive....

Ark wins hands down.
>>
>>3399463
Yeah, NO. Red triangles are probably the most overdone logo possible:

Delta Airlines, Adobe, KP capital, etc

There biggest mistake was probably not making their logo blue or black and white first
>>
File: 1504311823883.jpg (248KB, 1914x745px) Image search: [Google]
1504311823883.jpg
248KB, 1914x745px
Im with ark cause biz memes and biz classic.
>>
Blocknet.

Buy the dip. I'm doing you all a favor.
>>
>>3399526
Lisk has rebranding short term. News over everything in crypto. So thats what Im going with for now.
>>
File: javascript.jpg (135KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
javascript.jpg
135KB, 1200x675px
>>3399526
>java smart contracts
you wish. it's java script. the abomination that was designed in 10 days.
>>
Lisk was $2 a few weeks ago..i can't bring myself to buy it
>>
File: arkmoon.png (66KB, 2490x511px) Image search: [Google]
arkmoon.png
66KB, 2490x511px
>>3399102
Can it be more ready to moon?
>>
>>3399850
/biz/ wont. They dont want actual good coins.
>>
Lisk of course, it has that qt3.14 Isabella, you can't compete with that.
>>
>>3400077

You mean that passive-aggressive skag? I didn't appreciate her demeanor or behavior prior to boarding the Ark. Perhaps if she were less abrasive and more forward, direct, and rational she'd be likable. As it is, I'd take the spergling Chang over her any day.
>>
>>3400156
>greentext about sexual things that passive-aggressive bitch will never do you
why even live?
>>
>>3400156
Chang has nothing to do with Ark development other than being a contributor.

Also Chang has a crush on Isabella. Fucking gross.
>>
>>3400184

Chang contributes to the community, not that he's a developer. That spergling would try to orbit such a horrible skag. I bet he dreams about washing her hair.

>>3400183
Believe it or not I'm married, two kids, have a great job and fuck my wife regularly. I come here to shitpost.

> WHITE KNIGHTING INTENIFIES
>>
>>3400184
>Also Chang has a crush on Isabella.
>unvote biz_classic
>>
File: Capture.png (260KB, 380x382px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
260KB, 380x382px
>>3400184
....ew
i was expecting a hot perky titted blonde with a name like isabella
>>
>Rock
>Up Arrow

Your choice OP
>>
>>3399141
Kek

Out of curiosity what DO you recommend?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.