[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone tell me everything is gonna be ok also should I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Someone tell me everything is gonna be ok

also should I get high to get thru this im worried I might get so high that I panic sell like a lil bitch
>>
This market is no place for you. Get out of it, you clearly cant deal with it. Take care of your health rather than be rich.
>>
>>3398201
Don't sell, period.
>>
Youre gonna be fine just chill
>>
GO OUTSIDE, ENJOY THE WEATHER
>>
SELL you stupid fuck. Cant you see your holdings are going to shit. These fucks want to leave you holding the bag. You have been warned.
>>
>>3398201
>getting high makes you nervous rather than just ending the crippling pain and returning you to normalcy

I can already tell youre a weakhanded newcoiner little bitch and will sell. definitely do weed
>>
>>3398243
>>
File: IMG_1420.jpg (97KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1420.jpg
97KB, 1024x576px
>>3398292

Forgot
>>
>>3398261
its raining.
>>
You were not meant to be in this business
>>
>>3398201
Everything is going to be ok. This is just a shake by the chinese gov't and bankers. They hate the crypto system but they are investing themselves.

Now is the time to buy. Stay with coins that have a compelling real world use or are already in use.
>>
Just hold and wait, it will obviously go back up. This is normal shit.

Or if you have the extra funds to invest buy these cheaper prices and then wait. Either way you hold and wait.
>>
>>3398201
Nothing is going to be ok. Sell it all and get out while you can still recover any sliver of self respect.
>>
>>3398261

yeah cause its going to be cold soon
>>
People really believe countries can ban crypto? First of all it isn't in their best interest, if they ban crypto they would cripple their economy big time in the near future, micro payments can only be done with crypto, every business that relies on intellectual property won't survive in the future without it. Even more they HAVE to create their own crypto currency asap.

Second, after national cryptos and decentralised exchanges become mainstream there's jack shit they can do anymore to ban bitcoin, icos or whatever.
>>
>>3398201
Do you think today will matter a year from now? Do you think the crypto market cap ever reach 1 trillion?
I truly believe in crypto so I am pretty comfy not daytrading this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.