[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tierion is literally unstoppable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: iWtCj8fe_400x400.png (95KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
iWtCj8fe_400x400.png
95KB, 240x240px
How to get passive income from shitcoins 101:
>Buy as much TNT as you can (increases the chances of getting rewards), though about the price of a mid-range graphic card would be enough.
>Wait for september 15th when software is launched
>Buy a $5 vps to run a node and get rewards (the more tnt you have, the more chance of getting rewarded)

and now the best part:
>Similar to Bitcoin, the rewards issued for each audit period will decline over time. All tokens will be distributed via this mechanism over eight years.

Considering that they already have clients like Microsoft, Accredible and Phillips there will be demand for those tokens, and since it's deflationary like bitcoin, the price would only rise higher (unless they suddenly lose all of their clients, or crypto market gets fucked)

you can read more at https://tokensale.tierion.com/TierionNetworkTokenOverview.pdf
good luck bros
>>
So, how much passive income by that way?
>>
>>3397779
The document mentions a modest amount of TNT. What exactly is a modest amount? I have some TNT.
>>
>>3397779
Is this better than factom? And why?
>>
holy shit this actually sounds good, got 22000 of those babies, glad i didn't sell.
>>
>>3397942
can't know for sure yet, we have to wait for the platform. It's kind of like mining or staking POS coins.
Even if you don't run a node I'm sure you'll get some nice returns if chinks don't run the crypto market into the ground in the next few weeks. It's deflationary, so the node reward shrinks over time which makes the tokens more valuable. It's a good buy even for short term gains as it supposed to be listed on bigger exchanges after the software is ready.

>>3397977
>We want a robust global network of nodes, so the minimum balance for receiving rewards will be set at a low price. Initially, the price will be similar to the price of a mid-range graphics card. This will be adjusted over time as the market price of TNT fluctuates
so, at first it's something like $500-$1k and then the cost of setting up a node should increase with the value of tokens.

>>3398013
don't know much about factom, but they Tierion's been out there for 2 years already as a SaaS and has clients
>Microsoft is using Tierion to build a service to generate blockchain verifiable attestations.
>Accredible uses Tierion to issue and manage blockchain verifiable credentials
from the whitepaper.
Factom is inflationary as far as I know, unlike Tierion, which makes it more profitable to run nodes.
Also wayne is a reputable guy and good at marketing
>>
How can i get TNT? It's not on trex
>>
>>3398147
>Also wayne is a reputable guy and good at marketing
yeah about that, he was one of the first to create an internet marketing agency, which survived the dotcom bubble. So he should be competent enough to shill this coin into the masses. Right now they don't do any marketing and are focused on the software
>>
>>3398208
buy it on liqui
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/#markets
>>
>>3397779
Bought some couple days ago, but didn't know anything about the rewards. But if they said mid-range GPU, 500-1K is way more than any mid-range GPU I can find lmao
>>
>>3398258
and what's a mid range ? Something like $300-500 ? Anyway, you'll get a higher chance of reward if you stake more coins. I'm going to stack all of my 55k TNT and see where it gets me.
>>
>>3397779
Sooooo it's kinda a masternode amirite ? I see lots of potential in this project. We are going to make it anon.
>>
>>3398337
>Sooooo it's kinda a masternode amirite ?
Kind of, but it's capped and not inflationary.
>>
>>3397779
If thisshitcoin was really worthy anything it's price wouldn't be in freefall now would it.
>>
File: 1504792224903.gif (98KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1504792224903.gif
98KB, 645x773px
>>3398471
x3 minimum by October. Screencap this.
>>
>>3398526
man

3x

that'll get it back to what i paid for it when it showed up on etherdelta after its ICO distribution
>>
8.6k TNT here. Buy in the dip boiz otherwise you're gonna miss this discount ticket to the moon.
>>
>>3398230
liqui is a fairly small exchange, is it safe to keep your stuff with them or are they too shady/not worth it?
>>
>>3399297
safest option is to put you TNT tokens in a myetherwallet wallet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.