[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stocks under going debt restructuring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: hump-dar-43.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hump-dar-43.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
Came across a stock, that undergoing debt restructuring currently sitting a super low level, wonder whether to buy it.
Do you guys know any similar stocks undergoing debt structuring with their stocks taking a beating
>>
TPLM
>>
>>3397707
i wondering whether to have a continous thread focused mainly on undervalued stocks based on certain fundamentals like debt structuring or class action lawsuit. But afraid mods will constantly shut it down and archive it. Pump and dumps not welcome.
>>
>>3397707
who is this semen demon
>>
>>3397738
the stock im looking at its Rait financial trust, currently undergoing debt restructuring. Preferreds pay 7.5 to 8%
>>
>>3397772
Fuck the mods, if they give us a problem we could just take it somewhere else.
>>
>>3397738
>>3397776

/biz/ quality posting.

>>3397707

You're shit out of luck son. This place is about blindly throwing money at some valueless shitcoin and hoping it sticks.

Investing in distressed companies requires diligent and rigorous research as well as knowledge of accounting practices. You won't find that here.

Warren Buffet basically did this and became the wealthiest man in history.
>>
>>3397707
ZODIAC AEROSPACE
>>
>>3397707

TEVA
VRX

uhh

FCX
X maybe?
CHK?
>>
>>3397805
>ZODIAC AEROSPACE
maybe a discord then?
>>
>>3397788
jesus down 25% today
>>
>>3397822
that teva and vrx stock are perfect
>>
File: DCcDS2OUQAEfaOE.jpg (140KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCcDS2OUQAEfaOE.jpg
140KB, 850x1200px
>>3397902
SHUT UP BABY I KNOW IT

this is the TEVA bottom im pretty sure
VRX has already hit bottom around 10 and been recovering for months

time for the pharma comeback!
>>
>>3397707
what coin is this about? stox?? didn't that shit dump ages ago
>>
File: s23499jjjjjjjj.png (968KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
s23499jjjjjjjj.png
968KB, 1280x720px
>>3397988
ha
stox hasnt even pumped yet
>>
>>3397811
zodiac is eu shit, i cant buy euro shit
>>
>>3397947
CHK also looks good not so much FCX, but i like everything else
>>
Fucking VRX idiots, if you actually knew their product mix you would know that they are directly in the crosshairs of a Chinese and American trade war, they sold viable business units just to hit a debt repayment milestone that they stupidly put in their guidance and their LOEs in their product portfolio are going to sink them.

Just buy GILD. You don't know more than Paulson.

Fuckingn faggot idiots

T. Someone who had 70% unrealized losses in VRX turned it into profits by averaging down and took the money and fucking ran at 14 (should have held for 17 but this is how you know I'm not lying)
>>
>>3398341
OMFG CHK??? You fucking idiots might As well just pull up a 2 year chart and buy whatever dropped the most

Hers more for you fucking idiots:

JCP, MAT, SNAP

God you fuckinn Morons make me wish there were more cryptothreads
>>
>>3398366
thats why we are looking for specific stocks that having their debt restructrured. CHK is producing a profit but it took on too much debt to buy equipment at the height of oil prices
>>
>>3398341
b-but bausch and lomb
>>
Here's 1 for you fucking Michaels Milliken wannabe larping faggots in this thread

SGYP

they make poop medidicne and we're a takeover target at $7/share before all the big boys (BMY, GILD, TEVA, VRX) literally fucking died on the vine

Now they just raised a bond tom keep them alive while they train a sales force and sell their poop medicine before it loses exclusivity

And they have the poop troop

It's a shit stock for your shit ideas in this shit thread in a shit world
>>
>>3398505
i like you
what do you actually think of TEVA now?

is this the bottom
>>
Jesus.

I want to lick her sweaty browneye.
>>
>>3398519
My client thought $17 would hold when he went in

The problem when's management fucks the earnings so bad they don't have a good sense of their numbers let alone future projections

At least VRX is forecasting and hitting their numbers. TEVA is liek "sorry guise we accidentally lost $6 a share this year that we never warned about but next year we promise to earn $4"

It would be like touching mylan or mallickrodt - the only way you are making money is to get lucky and FUCK THAT if you are trading any real capital
>>
>>3398602
In short I have no opinion
>>
>>3398602
i kind of feel like last quarter was just "lets put out all the negative shit and get it over with" earnings report

only up from here
>>
>>3398641
so guys do you think this thread idea has legs or better to just do a discord?
>>
>>3398705
i think we could have this exact same conversation in the robinhood general thread (which if you were not aware is basically stock market general)
>>
>>3398723
i understand but i want to focus it on debt stressed stocks
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.