[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much is /biz/ contributing to their retirement accounts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-09-08-11-48-59.png (156KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-08-11-48-59.png
156KB, 1080x1920px
How much is /biz/ contributing to their retirement accounts?
>>
File: IMG_1359.png (342KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.png
342KB, 500x505px
Fuck retirement. Il just kill myself when the time is right
>>
>>3395770
~65% of my income. I'm planning on retiring very young.
>>
>>3395843
To clarify, I consider every form of saving or investing to be "retirement funds"
>>
>>3395770
all in crypto, in a year i will retire one way or the other
>>
>>3395770
$5,500 a year into Roth IRA as a 20 yr old student. Already have $12,000 in one so far. Anything else I have left after that and tuition goes into crypto.
>>
>>3395853
>To clarify, I consider every form of saving or investing to be "retirement funds"
The IRS and your creditors don't share your affinity for sloppy definitions....
>>
>>3395770
By buying more ANT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>3395770
No 401k (self employed), maxing Roth and the rest sits in cash. Probably need to open a brokerage account soon.

As a percentage, probably between 10-20% pre-tax income.
>>
>>3395770
Was 15%. Cut it to 8 for more eth
>>
>>3395770
Zero. Crypto IS my retirement account. I either get rich from this or die poor. Fuck it all
>>
>>3395918
Chill dude. I report it honestly, dgaf about creditors, and I intend to stop working and live off the residual income. What else matters?
>>
6%, workplace adds another 3%
>>
>>3395770
>How much of your wealth are you making available for the government to steal.

None.

>>3396034
Dont forget to by gold and silver. I like to keep 30%. personally.
>>
>>3396038
Yikes, you really are dumb. My post had nothing to do with cheating on taxes. It had to do with the tax treatment of retirement account contributions, earnings, and withdrawals, and, the creditor protections afforded to retirement accounts.

Learn.
>>
>>3396171
And I'm taking advantage of all that but those accounts alone don't paint an honest picture of my savings habits, which I assume is what op wants to talk about.
>>
>>3396252
Seems pretty clear from the OP and pic related that he's talking about actual retirement contributions, but you're free to imagine the world however you want snowflake.
>>
>>3396055
>tfw no 401k employer matching
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.