[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excel Cryptocurrency Portfolio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Clipboard01.jpg (48KB, 913x663px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
48KB, 913x663px
This is an Excel cryptocurrency portfolio template I've made to share with you /biz/. It grabs stats on coins from CoinMarketCap.com and keeps track of transactions and what wallets/exchanges you use.

https://mega.nz/#F!OQFAnBIA!jTYWnDUg3vIlpAxaRMdzEg

I've separated the script module from the spreadsheet because people keep thinking it's a macro virus, even though it's not. In order for the spreadsheet to grab stats, you need to hit Alt+F11 and import the file named Cryptocurrency_Module.bas, save the spreadsheet as a .xlsm, then restart it to have it load stats.

If you want to see what's in the module, just open it up in notepad. You'll see this: https://pastebin.com/raw/wFBkinHB which, as you can see, just grabs data by URL from the CoinMarketCap API.

Feel free to post any suggestions for improvement as well.

If you like my work and would like to donate:
BTC: 1H3byn8uySsrEqWmX2EvZBCM4KYvd6xJ7z
ETH: 0xab907b05Eaf8fBFdc2CeA6e2e2Fd57ddBE08F71f

Enjoy!
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (70KB, 1005x176px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
70KB, 1005x176px
The Crypto_Stats sheet is the only sheet that grabs from the CoinMarketCap API.

It looks like pic related, and can be updated to look for any coins you want. Just add a row to the table, and enter the coin name.

If it doesn't find the coin, go to CoinMarketCap.com > Click on your coin > Tools tab then at the bottom it will say the API URL. Enter your coins name in the spreadsheet the way it looks in that URL.
>>
Thoughts?
>>
I'll try it when I get home anon, too busy being a wagecuck right now.
>>
>>3395403
Thanks man.

I just want to show it off. I'm pretty proud of it.
>>
>>3395403
Enjoy your malware
>>
>>3395514
Hey, did you even read the OP?

I removed the script. It's just a basic excel sheet.
>>
>>3395193

If you really want to share it with us, post the VBA code here.
>>
>>3395546
I did. Didn't you see the pastebin link?
>>
Please respond.
>>
File: 1503909008506.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503909008506.gif
2MB, 260x320px
If this is genuine thx OP, i wont download though cuz those pajeets all want my Private keys.. cant be safe enough these days
>>
>>3396059
It is.

I don't understand why /biz/ is so paranoid. Does money do this to you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.