[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tierion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: tierion.png (368KB, 1366x651px) Image search: [Google]
tierion.png
368KB, 1366x651px
So this has to moon right? <50M market cap, under Ico price and has a Microsoft logo on its website.
>>
Looks like a pajeet coin.
>>
File: hurrdurr.gif (629KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurr.gif
629KB, 355x200px
>>
>>3394953
I hope so.
>>
Beta on the 15th my man. Hold onto those TNTs
>>
>>3394953
>it has to moon right?
Nope. ANT will moon. TNT is a toss in the air.
>>
File: greenfrog.png (259KB, 932x524px) Image search: [Google]
greenfrog.png
259KB, 932x524px
>50 Mil MC
>Under ICO price
>Microsoft and Phillips on board
>Better version of Factom
>Beta product releasing on the 15th
>Team has yet to start their marketing push

Buy in the dip and come to the moon.
>>
File: DJMk4ksVoAA_Zoy.jpg (123KB, 1440x1068px) Image search: [Google]
DJMk4ksVoAA_Zoy.jpg
123KB, 1440x1068px
interesting
>>
>>3395076
Seriously stop posting. You fucked up with ANT, nobody will buy your bags high you need to cut your losses. No matter how hard you shill on this board it isn't going to change the price, there are not enough people here potentially willing to buy a hemorrhaging shitcoin
>>
Good long term hold. It's clear they have solid business connections.
>>
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/
http://bitcoinist.com/tierion-philips-bring-blockchain-technology-healthcare-sector/
>>
>>3395284
Oh how deluded you are.

I will wait for your raging pepe posts when ANT reaches $5.00 and then $10 later this year.
>>
TNT is solid, but it's never going to be worth a billion dollars. My target for market cap is $200MM, purchased at .0004 ETH and will be selling 1/4 of my stake at each level upto 200MM.
>>
>>3394953
I sure think so. The token is fresh on the market, the company is well-established and has a proven product, and the token-fueled network is supposedly going live later this month.
Good things ahead.

>>3394989
It's not.
>>
>>3395467
Yeah.. lol gl with that anon this coin has reached nothing but ATLs for a month and it's worthless and the token isn't necessary at all

And when it should've skyrocketed with DNT it didn't
>>
>>3395755
>this coin has reached nothing but ATLs for a month
It's a token, and it's only been on the market for a little over a week.
And I hope I don't have to remind you of the general crypto dip that started a week ago, just days after TNT hit the market.

>the token isn't necessary at all
The network they're about to roll out requires the tokens.
>>
>>3395801
He was replying to the aragon shill, but thanks for the info.
>>
>>3395959
>He was replying to the aragon shill
oops

>>3395755
Thought you were talking about TNT.
sry, k?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.