[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

September ICOs Plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: boss.jpg (137KB, 538x537px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
137KB, 538x537px
I will present my plan for the ICOs in September

Enigma - max out tier 1 cap of $6,000. it will go at least 5x. China can't participate but that just creates a higher demand for it. they will find a workaround. they also love the credentials that the team has (MIT). name brand is everything in asia

Decentraland - day 1 cap of 3.3 eth, day 2 cap 10 eth, day 3 30 ETH, etc... Will be easy 2x flip

Kyber - cap will be around 2-6 eth, but I have multiple whitelists. this will be 5x easy

Chainlink - already went in 100 eth presale for 20% bonus. i will try to get in crowdsale as well. this will be a 10x from the FOMO

Blackmoon - this will go 3x

Wanchain and Red pulse - chinese can't participate just means more demand. they will find a way. these will go 5x at the very least
>>
File: 1504889837870.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1504889837870.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>3394521

>Enigma
>>
File: IMG_0279.png (203KB, 349x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.png
203KB, 349x491px
>>3394521
>this anon has 350k to dump in ICOs
mwf I have <$200

Ahhhhhh
>>
>>3394521
>this will be a 10x from the FOMO
Not sure what FOMO, the project has potential but there is literally zero hype and marketing effort from the team.
>>
They don't need marketing. The fact that it's being shilled here with 0 marketing just shows the hype and promise being built around this ICO
>>
>>3394803
>The fact that it's being shilled here
Yeah that's kind of a problem I have with this coin and here's why. I've heard about every single one of those ICOs from outside of /biz/ except Chainlink.
It's like only /biz/ is aware of this ICO. The rest of the coins are much more popular outside of this board.
Again, the tech sounds good but if people are not noticing it right now, they're gonna need some serious marketing to create FOMO and knowing all the crazy shit was happening with the presale I somehow doubt they'll deliver.
We'll see.
>>
chainlink does b2b. they already have a partnership with swift. they don't need marketing when they established themselves as the industry standard for smart contracts
>>
>>3394521
Dates on these flips?
>>
>>3394754
>marketing for a protocol that is meant for b2b on a website full of sock knitting Indonesians

Stay poor Anon when an actual major banking conference is gonna showcase ChainLink.
>>
China banned ICO's to because retards lose all their money in it.

You are a retard OP.
>>
>>3395195
dude just let this bum stay poor. He probably holds ADX
>>
>>3394521
>enigma 5x
HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.