[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TenX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tenx.png (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tenx.png
49KB, 400x400px
If there ever was a time to buy, this is it. Pack your space boots, we're going to the moon.
>>
>>3394413
Unironically this is 100% of my portfolio, bought near 1k of tenX at 60k Sats~
This shit is so undervalued I see it rebounding to potentially 80k, would have been 80k if not for the crash today, definitely a good time to buy. Easy 30-80% roi if this makes a full recovery this few weeks.
>>
TenX is a 25$ coin.
>>
I bought this a couple of hours ago. It's doing the same as NEO did recently. Once it jumps 50% I'm selling.
>>
>>3394452
Undervalued is an understatement
>>
How is this coin undervalued. It competes with 2 other coins which are trying to accomplish the same thing.
What makes TenX stand out above?
>>
>>3394526
They have working product.
>>
tenx will never get the tx volume required to make token worth half of what it is today, let alone more. the information is all there in the whitepaper, and thats even assuming they they get to keep 100% of the card payment industry, which of course is ridiculous because even before they launched there were 10 other cards for bitcoin/alts that were being used for years prior.
>>
>>3394526
Like the other anon said, an actually working product. It's really ahead of its competitors, ie MCO no visa partnership, having a P&D scare, TKN which isnt even in its beta phase for its card, has no working product. Its undervalued, in the sense that it only collapsed when bitcoin crashed this week and has yet to recover, because the spot light has been on other major coins, it was recovering to 70-80k levels as i predicted on the other thread over the last 2 days when it was trading at 65k give or take. It was on path to recovery until the crash earlier, also it was affected by china's ban on ICO even though TenX is not based in china nor related to china.
>>
>>3394854
Something else to note is that the card is one of the first ones that's going to be available in the US starting Q1 2018 if I'm not mistaken. This is fucking huge.
>>
>>3395212
Is it not already out? Kek TKN wont even have a public release to late Q2 2018
>>
>>3395246
It's out everywhere but the US right now because we have shitty regulations they need to get around, but they do have a product out right now that works perfectly everywhere else. So it may as well be out already really. I'm as comfy as I've ever been right now. 20% LTC 20% QTUM 20% OMG 20% PAY and 20% ARK. I'm not even going to think about selling until October.
>>
>>3394413
im only buying below 600k tenx is heavily controlled by whales they're abusing they way they controll the price same thing with lisk
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.