[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Selection_016.png (13KB, 654x572px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_016.png
13KB, 654x572px
ETH IS DEADDDDDDDDD
>>
>>3393110
BUYYYYYYYYYY
>>
Duh. Did you just find out? It has been dead for months now.
>>
>>3393110
The fuck is fucking. Happening ???!!!!!
>>
Good time to buy more or wait til tomorrow??, increasing my stack as often as I can because of the impending announcement
>>
>>3393704
I just bought $1,000 more at $304 and already made a few bucks.

I say buy now. This looks like the most obvious "buy the dip" I've ever seen. Sometimes when there's a dip we worry it won't come back up, ever, or something. This doesn't feel like that. This feels like "Buy the fucking dip"
>>
>>3393110

It looks like the smart money finally figured out that ERC20 contracts are unchangeable once created.
>>
>>3394492
You have no idea what you're talking about. Smart money finally figured out one of the biggest selling points of smart contracts? lol yeah that's why the entire market and not just ETH is crashing. You are either dishonest or a gigantic retard.
>>
>>3394531
>>>3394492 (You)
>You have no idea what you're talking about. Smart money finally figured out one of the biggest selling points of smart contracts? lol yeah that's why the entire market and not just ETH is crashing. You are either dishonest or a gigantic retard.

The price of ETH says different.
>>
>>3394862
The price of ETH says that the charts for BTC/LTC/ETH all look identical. Anyway it's obvious you're trolling at this point but you're not smart enough to come up with FUD that's actually unique to ETH. Stay poor retard.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.