[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So shamu just showed up. Get it early boyz. Its gonna go up soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 20170908_123319.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_123319.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
So shamu just showed up. Get it early boyz. Its gonna go up soon
>>
why do you have internet explorer on you bar?
>>
Im at work so yeah
>>
File: 1503703052552s.jpg (2KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
1503703052552s.jpg
2KB, 125x101px
>>3390946

What do sell walls mean again?

I still don't know what they mean...

So that means the price can't go up. To help accumulate more at a cheap price, but how does that work, do they buy from themselves?
>>
>>3390997
They put up sell wall like this one 40btc.
Smaltimers put sel price just below during period of time to umload. He slowly buys them. Then when its time he drops the wall and prices can rise. When big bang comes and price is like 100% gain in about 1 to 2 weeks he slowly unloads while prices rocket
>>
>>3390997
> The art of the sell wall, the juicy vertical line
> keep in mind, at any given point of time in the stock market or crypto, people will be selling their stocks, coins or tokens
> uneducated weak hands sell their coins, undercutting the sell wall
> slowly but surely, the price drops... and drops... because people just wants to sell
> shitcoins have low volume, and poorfags can't eat up the sell wall
> after awhile, the sell wall is canceled, and a new sell wall may appear at a lower price
> creating the same effect, and slowly dragging the price down
> OR
> people are buying into the sell wall
> and the whale is buying up all the buy orders
> The former is the case though
> ...
> ...
> The whale accumulates cheap coins over the course of days, or a week or so, BECAUSE THE PRICE IS SO LOW U FUCKING RETARDED FUCK and then pumps it up to make his gainz
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-124729.png (569KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-124729.png
569KB, 1440x2560px
Also this
>>
File: 1363235452723s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1363235452723s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>3391027
>>3391014

Ok, I get it. Thank you beautiful smart helpful people. I love you all. May there be figurative lambos in your future.
>>
>>3391014
>>3391027
Took me a few days and 500$ to understand this process i still dont understand the shillers and fudders i know for sure some of them are paid by the whales but idk whats their purpose i mean i cant tell because sometimes a fudders have the opposite effect they fud and the price raises the shill and crashes
>>
>>3391226
I think most are just dumbfucks for their own gains.
Some are honest. Most fudding and shilling is way to late though.

Like qtum. Kmd. To late. This one same time frame and still low.
>>
>>3391279
Shillers usually come right before the new ATH to make people buy and when the price reverse those people get hit harder than anyone else and i bet 90% of them sell at loss and you know the market the money you lose is somebody's profit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.