[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What site do i need to buy.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6931.jpg (81KB, 671x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6931.jpg
81KB, 671x550px
Oldfag Norman checking in.

How do I get in on other oddball coins?

I use Coinbase (am a US citizen but hold on a sec) and can only buy BTC, ETH and LTC on there.

However I'm an expat working in Hong Kong so I have a Hong Kong work ID, address, utility bill as well as a Chinese bank account with money in it.

What "exchange" or whatever you guys call them should I get on to experiment with these other coins?

Thanks dudes
>>
you should use bittrex
>>
You can trust anon
>>
Ok, setting up what I can so far on my mobile with bitrex. Thx gents.
>>
>>3390744
I recommend checking out Blackmoon crypto as their ICO is in a few days (legal for US citizens) and is going to become a huge platform for "normies" like you to invest into cryptos with fiat and "Chad's" like us to invest in gold/stocks with crypto. Really solid team though and an already existing product/platform.

Hardcap of 30-60M, so 15-30M BMC tokens will be created. They will also use 30% of the raised funds to buyback at a rate of 80% the ICO price for 2 years should holders want to exit early.

Their ICO price is $1 per 1 BMC, and will increase by $0.05 every three days, if it even lasts that long... Their presale ended early and hit 9.9M.

If you do check them out, please use my referral link as it will help us both out if you register and decide to contribute to the presale. You will need to register beforehand and they accept BTC, ETH, LTC. You will need to provide an ETH address YOU control (e.g., not Coinbase) because Coinbase does not support smart contract tokens. I'd suggest MyEtherWallet.com and generate a new address there, making sure to save your private key in a safe place.

All the best newcoiner! Cheers!

Referral Link
https://pastebin.com/sbaF3ZVL

Their white paper
https://blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper.pdf?1.17
>>
>>3390850
Thx. Noted. Going to check this out when I get home (can't setup much from a phone at a bar!)
>>
>>3390927
Hah very true, you could start perusing through their white paper if you wanted at least to get an idea. All the best anon
>>
>>3391013
Thx. I managed to set up primary and enhanced verification with bittrex so far but I do not have an "independent" ETH wallet yet to get in on the ICO you mentioned. Will work on all this at home tonight. Thx gents
>>
>>3391030
Yep, it's pretty straight forward on MEW. You'll need one to hold and participate in any Ethereum/ERC-20 token which is nice if it's all in one place
>>
>>3391111
Thx again dude!
>>
>>3391111
One thing I've wondered about ICOs (I've never done one obviously) is how quick you know if you've lost.

Example if I get this stuff set up in time and I throw a thousand bucks at Blackmon, I'm assuming it will be an all or nothing shot. Either i end up with 0, or I end up with quite a bit more than I put in.

How long before you know the outcome (typically) on these things ?
>>
>>3391266
So the obvious bit is that most promising ICOs have a bit of a run for a couple weeks as it gets more exposure on exchanges. This run can be anywhere from 2-5x which is great, if you miss the peak you'll still generally be up.

Next you could look at similar tokens in the same market, the competition. Iconomi (ICN) has been hovering between $2-3 for a while now but did peak at about $5.

Blackmoon will be offering similar services as ICN but will also work on a full investment platform allowing both fiat and crypto backed funds to exist.

The downside here is that they aren't planning their full launch of tokenized funds until Aug-Sept of 2018. So while you could "flip" this immediately, I think a longer hold would drive the most profits. I can see this too being worth $10 a token in a year or less, that would put their market cap at 600M which is actually a good midpoint for most solid cryptos.

As to your main question about knowing whether or not what the outcome is, I'd suggest first putting an amount you're comfortable losing 50-80% on because remember, they'll have a buyback for 2 years at 80% ICO price. Secondly, watch the weeks that follow and it hits exchanges to see the initial volume of interest. I would definitely give this a few months to at most their release of tokenized funds to know where it's going. You'll see dips, especially during times of BTC volatility (get used to it). Just hold strong anon!
>>
>>3391405
I'm over 40 and fairly established in my Norman career (airline pilot) so throwing out a grand here and there, while not something I'd do on purpose, for the chance at 10x is kinda fun. Vegas without the whores. Wait, that's fun? Anyway....

Throw away email:
[email protected]
I'll let ya know how it goes if I get it set up in time.
Thx!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.