[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to diverse. Made a lot off ember this month what should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1017.png (146KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.png
146KB, 750x1334px
Need to diverse. Made a lot off ember this month what should I get?
>>
Go all in the ChainLINK ICO, you will unironically have quarter of a million dollars before the end of the year.
>>
Trig
>>
>>3390657
What makes you think so
>>
>>3390657
Teach me how to get into the Ico from the United States
>>
anything to sell?
im predicting after this ember craze ppl are going to find an alternative and go into rain. bought it at 1200k sat
>>
>>3390675

You can't, you will have to buy on ED, most likely for a premium price.
>>
>>3390666

A mixture of wisdom and research. ChainLINK isn't just another bandwagon get rich quick "REVOLUTIONARY" ICO coin.

It has been developed since well before the blockchain mana begun, product is already working. And speaking of the product, the use case is ENORMOUS.

SWIFT, the largest remittance service is the world, has completed a Proof of Concept with Smartcontract and there is more to come.

Just my opinion, not investment advice. DYOR
>>
>>3390731
well it has to be if it's allowed to be relased after all this chink fud. the price will probably be politically pushed down.
>>
The proof-of-concept, revealed today, is the first project to use SmartContract’s ChainLink v1.0, which lets users connect smart contracts to data feeds, web APIs and a number of payment methods.

While few details about the project have been released, SmartContract founder Sergey Nazarov told CoinDesk:

"We have successfully completed a phase one PoC with Swift, and are in active conversations about how to move further with the work we've done."

Remeber /biz/, many projects lately have been established through the means of ICO. Smartcontract is already well established, with a use case already well defined.
>>
>>3390798

PBOC banned ICO's only in China that, 1.Had an ICO but did not provide their token any means of liquidity via an exchange or 2. Were currently in ICO phase.

PBOC FUD literally had nothing to do with external ICOS.

The whole drama on ICOS is really not an issue, esp. for LINK, which attains to the highest legality.
>>
File: run run.jpg (30KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
run run.jpg
30KB, 659x483px
>>3390598
>shitcoins galore
>>
chainlink is a fucking scam
mark my words
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 232x217px
>>3390851
well fuck waht should i buy???
>>
>>3390598
You don't need to diersify your blockfolio. You need to diversify your overall portfolio of which crypto currency should only be a small percentage. If anything you need to get rid of some useless alt coins and but their value back into BTC
>>
>>3390868

Check out XEL, it's good a good setup, long accumulation zone, overall good reward for decent risk.
>>
>>3390868
TRIG
LRC
and in a few weeks XRP
>>
will look into them

btw, i think rian might pump after this ember craze
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.