[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TokenCard Video Marketing starts ... today!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: img_4292.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
img_4292.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
We all know what happened to TenX because of their VideoMarketing on Youtube. The TokenCard team understood this and starts their own Video Marketing Campain today.
They even use a professional Filmcrew, a RED 8K Camera (cinema) and professional editing.

5$ TokenCard until October when their new Website, Forum and Explainer Video will be released.

There will be regular professional Video updates now.
>>
>>3390178
BUY BUY BUY BUYB UYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBYUBYUBYUYBYUBYUYYYYY
>>
>>3390178
im watching taht coin for a few weeks it looks nice i think im going to buy 100k
>>
https://picload.org/view/rwwcorai/image3.jpg.html
>>
>>3390178
Token? Aren't there 2 other coins that do what they do better?
>>
Monaco has already pumped and is a confirmed scam
TenX is actually legit and way better than TKN, but here's the thing you brainlet
> TKN hasn't been pumped yet
> obvious market manipulation
> no news the past few weeks, but it will get its first pump before the end of the month
> low market cap + circulating coins
No one cares about tech in this shitcoin market, but the pump is a self fulfilling prophecy that only 300 IQ enlightened beings like myself can take advantage of
>>
>>3390285
If you read and understand the WhitePaper you will figure out that TokenCard is superior to any other CryptodebitCard.

You control your Coins as they are in your Smart Contract Wallet. Just like MEW. You are not depositing Coins to TokenCard.

There is no 0% Fee Cards. TenX and Monaco give you 3% under Spot for your Crypto/BTC. If Bitcoin is 4000$ they give you 3880$. TokenCard will be the cheapest Card with 0.5% fee if you use TKN and they give you 4000$ for your Crypto and not 3880$
>>
>>3390339
>TenX and Monaco give you 3% under Spot for your Crypto/BTC. If Bitcoin is 4000$ they give you 3880$

Fabricated falshood
>>
>>3390343
https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/6m81r1/tenx_bitcoin_exchange_rate/

Here you go. There is a reason they dont show you the conversion rate !
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.