[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kin ICO: I just got done reading the white paper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170908-021946.png (24KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-021946.png
24KB, 720x1280px
This might be the first Ico I invest in. At first I thought I would invest because of the name having to do with the brand Kik. But then I thought of actual use, and I thought to myself I don't know it might suck what could they really use Kik and Kin as a token for? But now I realize just like bat, basic attention token this thing has real use. And since these tokens might be only a few cents each people would actually use it to pay for things like private groups and the attention of others.

I was thinking I would like to put Maybe $20,000 to this what do you guys think do you think it's a good idea? Is anyone else in here investing in this to? Do you think it will pay out good? How long should we hold this for? This is my first Ico
>>
Only 10% of tokens to the public
The team will release tokens to keep the price from mooning.

Never seen such a shitty ICO

I did my research
>>
worst idea ever OP, thank God you came to /biz/ to give you the cold hard facts.
It's a total shit coin with too many coins, purely meant to keep their worthless chat app company afloat because they didnt manage to get any other kind of funding (again)
>>
I'm investing in this solely because I've been using kik to talk to my gf for 4 years now. It's kind of our special place, so I have some loyalty to kik.

Only like 100 bucks though lol, I don't think it's actually gonna go very far.
>>
Thank you guys good points Here. Thanks for save
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.