[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0514.jpg (213KB, 1161x1965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
213KB, 1161x1965px
please help I'm 21 yr old white male trying to pay for my schooling I have two weeks before I'm dropped for non payment. I have tried hard to get a job to work around my schooling but I've had no luck. I can hardly afford food let alone school. Please help me out paypal.me/JDeer782 anything helps
>>
>>3388222
Have you considered going to a cheaper community college instead for a couple of years part-time while you work?

You can take care of those basic classes on the cheap, and save up some money to help pay for the important classes when you transfer to a better school.
>>
>>3388222

sent ;)
>>
>>3388244
I haven't found anything cheaper than the 500 a class I have right now. The online ones were 100 more
>>
>>3388222
Uhhhh.. did you not apply for FAFSA?
>>
>>3388222
why would you waste money on a liberal propaganda center? Go get a trade and stop putting yourself in debt for a certificate that won't get you a real job.
>>
>>3388265
Didn't qualify because of "family contributions" even though I'm living on my own and haven't spoken to my family in 2 years
>>
>>3388267
I have a trade working with concrete but it requires m-f 6-3 and it will be winter soon. I'm also tired of destroying my body for 13$ a hr
>>
>>3388222
"I'm a 21 year old white male"
Lol thinks his race would help him get money

Sorry, I only help NIGGERS ;^)
>>
>>3388272
You should still be able to get an unsubsidized federal loan. $2,775 per semester for first year students, about covers your tuition senpai. I'd get with your financial aid office desu
>>
>>3388292
I have to meet with them Monday but from what the website says it won't cover all of my books being they were 700$ all together
>>
>>3388289
Lmao not trying to be racist but minorities get way more help
>>
>>3388222
So you just applied to school and decided to figure out how you were going to pay for it later?
>>
>>3388328
Lmao I just graduated high school 3 years late and wanted to take the next step. Ya I should have thought about it more but I just wanted a education
>>
>>3388315
Well, talk to your professors about book expenses. No one is going to know you have trouble affording all this if you are asking a Japanese hentai board for halp.
>>
>>3388337
Get a job kid, shit I'm a felon also in college and I have two. You smoking something and getting lazy
>>
>>3388337
>>3388324
You sound dumb I'll help because everyone comes from different places. You need to go online to fafsa and APPLY for fin aid. This will meet their requirement. You don't seem to understand that it doesn't matter if you qualify for a loan (you will), because it will simply buy you more time. Do this immediately.
>>
just dont fill out the parent section of fafsa and say you ahve no job and live alone. they will pay for like 50% of your costs
>>
>>3388315
Download your books from libgen. I saved a shit load of money that way my freshman year.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.