[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cashed out 20k of my stocks so I can invest in crypto. Is now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: pmnXuMG.jpg (95KB, 709x590px) Image search: [Google]
pmnXuMG.jpg
95KB, 709x590px
Cashed out 20k of my stocks so I can invest in crypto. Is now a good time to buy ethereum or is it still too high? Thinking 15k ethereum, 2k bitcoin, rest in alt coins for fun.
>>
I'm someone who's in crypto since bitcoin was a little below $2

I'll give you pro-tips that I usually never give, just because I sympathize with many of you, especially the NEETs that were screwed by this system we live in ,... with crappy jobs and no future ahead

I was in your shoes once... I do think Bitcoin is headed to $10k ... but that will only multiply your investment by x5

I know x5 is not "only" ... but in crypto it is... if you put $100 and you get $500 out of it, ... will anything really change for you?

You must forget Bitcoin and think about what's next. What are the problems in crypto that Bitcoin is not solving?

One great impasse we saw in Bitcoin is governance... who decides when Bitcoin needs an upgrade that requires a hard fork? How? What is the process? Chinese miners who own whole factories of GPUs?

I think stakeholders (owners of coins) should be able to decide... Decred is a crypto that was created by ex-Bitcoin devs and it does that... here: https://voting.decred.org/ you can see the voting process going on.

This coin will evolve in time according to coin owner's votes. Whatever they want implemented, the devs will implement (and it's self-funded). So for instance now they're voting on Lightning Network integration (will make Decred transactions almost INSTANT)

Another thing that is MISSING BADLY in crypto is a way to exchange coins without having to rely on (((middlemen))) exchanges like Kraken, Poloniex, that take large fees and provide SHITTY service ... people wait for weeks or even months to get support on issues.

Enter BlockNet --- "internet of blockchains" - it's a project that has a "blockchain routing " tech that can make different blockchain talk to each other. One of the thing this does is to allow for FULLY DECENTRALIZED exchanges in the future... this is definitely the next step for crypto, and the cost of this coin is like $3 right now.. max supply is very low, 4mil.

These are 100x opportunities
>>
Or should I just put 20k into a hardware wallet and look at it 2 years from now?
>>
>>3388067

So DNT and ZRX. Perfect.
>>
File: dennis.jpg (176KB, 669x622px) Image search: [Google]
dennis.jpg
176KB, 669x622px
>>3388067
Top quality shill. Tell me more.
>>
File: oldman.jpg (51KB, 480x498px) Image search: [Google]
oldman.jpg
51KB, 480x498px
>investing in oldcoins

Holy shit, are you like 80 years old or something? That's super nice that they let you use the community computer at the old folks home, OP.

This isn't fucking April/May. You can buy ancient coins like ETH, Ark, Digibyte, PosW, PIVX, etc if you want to watch them bleed out slowly.

The real money is in flipping ICOs. Use your profits to reinvest in more ICOs. Fucking hell, this board is from the 1600s or something I swear.
>>
>>3388067
If Blocknet was still $3 I would be buying a masternode.
>>
>>3388171

ICO flipping doesn't work anymore thanks to cryptonig
>>
>>3388061
Everyone who has ever bet against bitcoin has been burned over the long run. Every single last person. What makes you think you are so special?
>>
>>3388067
Thank you good sir.

OP, I would also look into I/O coin. They are allowing people to give their bitcoin addresses names, so instead of 1vtoigjwe049243 its coffeeshop-io. They are also looking into some more industry applications like storing important files on the blockchain. They have a very low market cap right now and are releasing their first product soon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.