[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you convince your bank to reduce your credit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do you convince your bank to reduce your credit card interest rate? Every time I call them, they tell me they can't lower my rate and then offer me a special low-rate card. FUCK OFF.

I keep hearing about people who negotiate
to lower their interest rate, so I'm wondering how exactly can I do it.
>>
>>3387820

wat
>>
>>3387820
why the fuck are you paying interest on a credit card?

credit card interest rates should be 100% irrelevant to anyone with half a brain
>>
File: 1489619814751.gif (498KB, 275x189px) Image search: [Google]
1489619814751.gif
498KB, 275x189px
everything in business is leverage.
if you're just calling to ask them to lower it, why the hell would they? you have no leverage. so, get some leverage.

find a loan that covers your card balance at a lower rate than you're paying. call your card company and tell them you have a lower rate (not what it is) and ask them if they'd like to keep your business by offering a discounted rate to you.

go from there. if they don't give you a rate you want, then get the loan and pay off your card with it.
>>
What kind of retard pays interest on a credit card?
>>
You know that if you pay off your balance at the end of the month you effective interest rate is 0%

You should be avoiding carrying long term debt on a credit card.
There are much cheaper ways of borrowing money.

From what I've seen and heard, banks are willing to negotiate but with people who are falling behind on payments, because to them getting something is better than nothing.

If you are being weighed down with credit card debt, that is likely a problem of poor personal finance skills rather than some crappy credit card.
Sit down and create a realistic budget and stick to it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.