[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European newfag here. I noticed you do not have a sticky and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

European newfag here.
I noticed you do not have a sticky and it really stings that most organized superficial (googled top results) information is on Reddit.

I want to buy OMG and other currencies on long term, I'm more on the investing side for cripto than the trading, because I don't feel confident yet, but I do have some money I can afford to loose and I feel sort of disinterested in money, which is good for trading logically.

What are the best sites for buying/trading coins with low commission?
>>
>uses reddit
>wants to buy OMG at ATH
>cripto
kys
>>
>>3387336

This is /biz/ every day now, F.
>>
Bitcoin $16 Bucks ATH one time
Was a bubble for sure.
Fuck off and go buy more DGB you shlong sucking slack jawed faggot
>>
>>3387400
someone is angry...are those omisegay bags getting heavy bro...don't worry it'll help develop your shoulder muscles.

remember to hydrate.
>>
>>3387336
Who are you quoting and I said I used google not Reddit, but you can't fucking read.
>it really stings that most organized superficial information is on Reddit.
>>3387352
Yeah this is 4chan in general, I am newfag to the board, not to imageboards, you fucking 16 years old twats.
>>3387400
I told you I am a newfag on the board, so I don't know what you are on about.
>>
I am not interested in /biz/ memes, all you are on about is 2014 forceful Reddit humor, screaming that some shill coin is about to moon, I never got into currencies so I do not get the jokes.
I just want to find coins which will constantly be unstable for the month and program a trade to sell/buy high/low, and coins that might be profitable on the long run for investing.

Which is the easiest way to increase safely money.

All this being said, I am buying on Coincuck and plan to trade on Bittrex.
Are there better sites?
>>
>>3387507
>I just want you to help ME and I demand it NOW NOW NOW REEEEEE
>>
>>3387507
www.webuyandsellhair.com
>>
Youtube it. You will get much less autism with your answers but thats what makes this board fun.

But no Coinbase is a good start for your first time but GDAX is better and is linked to your coinbase account as its the same company less fees coinbase takes your ass in fees. That 4 day delay in funds though is a killer.
>>
>>3387595
fuck, I meant www.buyandsellhair.com

good entry into the market
>>
figure it out on your own or you are too dumb for crypto

no one is helping you, everyone is trying to fuck you over

now fuck off and buy Bat
>>
>>3387619
I thought so.

I will get started with idiotic information, try to filter on my own.

Can anyone confirm me if the increase of computer power in the future will most likely imply an increase of the mining process?

Which means that if bitcoin would crash with quantum computers right?

Same goes on trust, as soon as the trust increases to a point it is mainstream, the marked will not have a BTC monopoly and a reference coin for trading.
Which means it will crash.

Am I getting it wrong?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.