[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i profit from this Hurricane in FL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: shitonflorida.jpg (695KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
shitonflorida.jpg
695KB, 1200x800px
I live in central Florida and because of the media hype up people are scared shitless cool beans im 100% safe. Anyways looking for way i can turn a quick buck off all this. A side hustle if you will. Already thought about buying and selling water for increased rates which is impossible couldn't get enough stock to really make and cash same situation with gasoline. Any ideas that are worth a shit throw them my way. Just a broke college kid looking to turn a buck like the rest of capitalism.
>>
>>3386701
yeah expect the cops to probably bust you for price gouging. You better hope its bad, then you get a roofers license some chicanos and make bank
>>
>>3386848
Nah sold the water to people who seen me unloading in apartments and came to me saying they would be interested in buying it for x amount their offer i accepted and made like 30$
>>
>>3386701
wow a whole $30 bux
>>
File: IMG_1878.png (105KB, 1128x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1878.png
105KB, 1128x1002px
>get a DR13
>look for businesses with damaged
storefront signs
>offer a service to print them a banner as a temporary replacement
>order a banner from local sign shop
>resell banner for 4x gains
>>
File: 1482113509111.jpg (27KB, 402x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482113509111.jpg
27KB, 402x270px
Boat taxi. Thank me later
>>
>>3386701
>set up quick as fuck shopify store
>it'll cost a little to host but its easy as fuck and cheap AND quick
>buy up supplies that have a long shelf life
>canned shit, water, dildos... you get the picture
>buy a domain name from goDaddy or something, won't cost much, most cost like $7.99 a year
>make a domain like floridaemercancysupplies.com
>post signs all over the fucking place
>get orders from all over fl, watch the money roll in, then deliver when you got some free time
>most orders will come from shelters anyway so you'll avoid the hurricane completely
Thats one of the few ideas I got, also, after you're done with the website, if you dont wonna keep it you can sell the domain back, and you can cancel your shopify payments because you won't need the hosting and website again, plus, what you made will be much more than what the website cost to run for that short ammount of time.

Good luck OP, you have a greedy jew mind, but thats what it takes to make it in the States. Whats your major btw?
>>
>>3387030
There will already be a fuck ton of volunteers doing that
>>3387037
Now that I think of it, they'll prolly get a shit ton of food aid. Not to mention the shelters will be stocked. Fuck it. Not an ideal scenario to make money as a little college nobody, give in OP.

The real money will be made by contractors who actually do something very useful with the skills they have, such as restore houses, roads, coasts, power and coms lines, re-pave pavements, rewire houses after electricity damage... and so on.
>>
I for one hope the hurricane rekts the oranges in florida so that oranges in california will be priced higher for a few years.

t.own40acresoforanges
>>
>>3387078
meh thinking about just waiting for the shit to fishing up take my lifted truck through back roadish neighbor hood suburbs with a chainsaw and clean big fallen trees and what not 20$ drive through the neightbor hood and find 5 things blocking driveways and whatnot make a bit as it will take the city forever to clean debris people without tools huge renter population here probably wont want to wait so ez bit of cash in my mind most honest method and quck to the point no bullshit clear and cut drive down a backroad and dumb the limbs out of my truck rinse and repeat for a couple days
>>
>>3386701

>get water distiller
>get a bunch of empty jugs
>distill tap water into jugs
>bring to interstate exit ramp
>set up shop on side of road
>start selling Hurricane Water for only $5 a jug
>you wont find water this pure for miles
>>
Offer to hold peoples guns for a small fee so FEMA doesn't steal them all.
>>
File: 1403419341937.png (68KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
1403419341937.png
68KB, 208x242px
Get a bunch of friends, boat and guns then offer mercenary security service to protect abandoned homes.

You know, because of looting nigs.
>>
maybe the best way to make a buck is not during the storm but after, take this time to set up a service online and put posters up that you will help clean water from houses and remove debris and shit.

otherwise think of things people take for granted and need, like if you are in a shelter bored af what would you do, play on your iphone, so sell a whole bunch of portable iphone chargers to people. Kids cant go 10 minutes without looking at their phone and adults will be desperate to try and keep their kids occupied

>>3386972

if you dont have any clever ideas fuck off fag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.