[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENIGMA ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: enigma.png (5KB, 224x140px) Image search: [Google]
enigma.png
5KB, 224x140px
now that the individual caps have been announced

WHO'S FUCKING READY FOR THIS MOON MISSION?

the dev team's tokens have a cliff vesting schedule so they can't dump immediately which is good

this is going to be an easy 5x+
>>
They won't distribute tokens till a month later. Can't flip it quickly for other ICOs
>>
most likely not an easy 5x but it will do 3x
>>
>>3386553
I was going to go all in but now I'm probably going to just throw 2 eth at it.

I'm tier two for some reason even though I was around for weeks before things blew up. No idea why.
>>
>they got hacked
>Then raised the cap

Sorry, not feeling it. Other icos deserve my ETH more.
>>
>>3387376
>2eth
This is why.
The tiers are based on how much you said you would donate. When you registered.

Poor fags got Tier 2, while the whales got Tier 1
>>
>>3387404
Oh, that makes sense. I think I picked the 5k tier.
>>
>>3387390
Just go correct your knowledge about the cap and to anyone else seeing this. They haven't raised the cap for moneygrabs. The entire cap raise was allocated for the crowdsale (so the team and their advisors are not getting a single dollar extra for this move). In fact, they'll be getting a lower return (think about it, since they're staying with the same amount of tokens but the cap is raised). If we got anyone to thank about the hard cap increase, it's our favourite cryptonigger.
>>
>>3386553
this coin going anywhere because of all the negative media they recieved the past month.

not trustworthy at all imo.
>>
>>3387665
Just to correct*
>>
enigma has hype but not golem hype

maybe a short term 100M cap before it hits exchanges then 150M seems reasonable. not a bad way to double your money if youre whitelisted
>>
I just registered for the ICO

Said 5-10k even though its gonna be more like 3-5 ETH

Should i be good?
>>
>>3387809
if youre whitelisted you can send $4800 or $6000 depending on your tier

it'll likely sellout during the whitelist
>>
>>3386553
I had high hopes for this project but the Enigma team have made clear their incompetence these past few weeks. It's a shitcoin in the making. I'm out
>>
Any tokens that doesn't sell will get burned. That's one of the things they got right
>>
>>3387665
>what is inflation
>>
>>3387946
Enigma is minted, not mined. Inflation isn't something it'll be heavily influenced by until the team's vesting period is up (when they'll sell thus increasing circulating supply). Do you even macro brah?
>>
even with the hacks, hard cap and token supply increase, it is getting major attention in china. people are crazy about it due to the credentials of the team.

if you guys are familiar with asian culture then you know name brands is VERY VERY important

the chinese are going over crazy enigma because the team is full of MIT grads
>>
>>3387390
Such as? I'm on Kyber but no other ICOs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.