[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chainlink Price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cl.jpg (41KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
cl.jpg
41KB, 656x369px
Considering the supply is around 1,000,000,000, buying on the last week where you get 1450 LINK for 1 eth seems kind of a shitty deal. With that market cap the price isnt going much higher than 0.50$

Or did i miss something?
>>
>>3385788
You missed a lot. No one spoon fed me, go do some math and reread the website bitch
>>
>>3385788
>>3386013
OK I'll be nice but my comment stands in general. Last week was 2400 ETH for 1 link. Total supply is 1B tokens, however only 35% will be sold to the public initially. Presumably the other 65% of tokens will be on lock for a period of time. The company has not mentioned what that period will be.
>>
>>3386049
2400 LINK for 1 ETH*

And so the upper limit of the ICO true market cap is 91m (32m hard cap divided by .35), but will be functionally lower since many coins will be out of circulation for a long time. The coinmarketcap market cap is calculated using the circulating tokens which will either be 350m or 700m depending on how they define it which puts the coinmarketcap market cap at $64m.
>>
I put a bit of eth in to a presale pool. Will the tokens just appear in my metamask or do i have to do something else. First ico. Asking for a friend lol
>>
>>3386317
i think so

waiting as well
>>
>>3386317
>>3386336

You should get them after the ICO assuming that they actually get sent proportionally to each participant without any issues. Expect some slight delays if you are planning to flip though.
>>
>>3386139
they've already said the hardcap and therefore mcap right out of the gate is $32m with a total supply of 350m. when trading starts, the mcap will definitely go up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.