[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Komodo pre convention hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2996.jpg (234KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2996.jpg
234KB, 850x1202px
You ready for the moon mission my Komodo friends?
>>
File: 1502511491359s.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1502511491359s.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
as with golem and conference countdown or news event known ahead of time will DUMP. You are about to get DUMPED ON
>>
File: doubt.jpg (30KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
30KB, 600x909px
>>3385611
Why tf would it moon again in such a short period of time?
>>
>>3385647
Oh come on. No one expected the golem team to fuck up as badly as they did. Could anyone have predicted that a group of developers working on the world's first decentralized super computer would be too incompetent to operate a youtube livestream and would spent the first 20 minutes beat boxing?

>my 2 satoshis from someone that doesn't own komodo or actually know what it is
>>
Exaclty fuck that shit. I lost so much money on Golem today. Buy QTUM instead that's easy money.
>>
File: pink wojack.jpg (9KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
pink wojack.jpg
9KB, 220x229px
>>3385670
You really have to be a spoiled little shit to be in charge of a project that has $300 million+ in it and put in such minimal effort like that. Way to make every single millennial look bad. Now the boomers are gonna use this against us.
>>
>>3385701
Its worse than that. One of their tweets in the immediate aftermath was along the lines of: "well it was working well locally".

So it's major fuckup on a scale I've never seen before for a $380m company followed by that pathetic millenial attitude of all care, no responsibility. I will not go near that project with my money ever again.
>>
>>3385962
This is it. I'm selling. Fortunately I'll be at 20% profit instead of bag holding. Fuck this shit company, when they get fucked by their competitors maybe they'll understand.
>>
Yeah no shit, I opened the link on my lunch break and was like are you kidding me. There is a 330 million dollar market cap. Most of those idiots are millionaires. That stream was hyped for a while, they knew there was going to be an audience. Cash out some of your tokens and rent an auditorium, get some good av, and look professional. Instead they stream from what looks like an apartment, hipsters drinking craft beers, people walking in front the camera, crazy looking girl with a bad haircut, and bad audio stream. Instead of buyers looking to buy they will just buy the dip.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.