[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crypto needs a steve jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

As crypto matures i think what youll see now will be more of a need to present ideas. So youll likely see more conferences. Expos
Eventually you'll get a stevejobs turtle neck guy to come out talk about an innovative new feature this crytocurrency will have or add.

Wheeling out a Jobs will give investors more confidence that 1) the core is serious and 2)that the dev isnt going to just fold up shop one day and move to the Monaco with all your gains.

Crypto may be the new thing but it will still have to engage in the millennia old human need for trust
>>
File: dahongfei_baby.jpg (287KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dahongfei_baby.jpg
287KB, 800x600px
we have one
>>
Money skel is who you seek anon
>>
>>3385410
if that guy is the face of crypto, we are doomed
>>
>>3385410
money skel is actually really friendly.

we need a fucking asshole to run things, how about the ceo of aeternity? He allegedly assaulted one of his devs, stole his tech, and swindled him out of millions of dollars.
>>
>>3385441
a zuckerberg?
>>
in b4 jared.
>>
>>3385370

>hey bros we have 1 bitcoin were the early founders!

The only early founders in cryptocurrency is the ones who make institutions and businesses that everyone will be using.

If you're not spending everyday coming up with an idea of how to service the world with crypto, you're going to end up paying someone else for their service.
Who do you think makes more money right now? The investors of crypto, or the exchanges allowing people to invest in crypto?
>>
>dat amazon will never rape you

Why live.
>>
>>3385591
very true, the key to business is being a good middleman
>>
>>3385591
im sure some teenager with no way of cashing out to a bank account got into bitcoin at 17 - 10 cents
>>
>>3385696

You think some teenager that has probably more than 1 million dollars today really has more money than the exchange that probably made 1 million dollars that year
>>
Mcaffee is the crypto Steve jobs atm for the normies point of view
>>
We already have one, his name is Joel
>>
>>3386625
there is NOTHING normie about mcafee

he's the fucking hunter s thompson of tech

normies are afraid of people like that
>>
>>3386729
>boohoo my idol is not a normie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.