[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuccccc Fuccccc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: lglqfcnsphjz.png (52KB, 1409x997px) Image search: [Google]
lglqfcnsphjz.png
52KB, 1409x997px
Be me son of immigrant parents

Parents don't know English

They trust me with their bank account since they don't know shit about log in and what not

See post here by Anontelling me to buy Neo because it's about to moon.

I drain 30k from parents account hoping it would double in a week and surprise them with more money

Monday Neo drops to $20 lose about half the money

What do I do now? How do I tell my immigrant parents that they can't retired back at their homeland? They worked blood and sweat for the money. Fuck.

Please help me out you're my last hope.

Bitcoins here ( I have to do this I really do)

1KY8xjqAXY3PEdGSpUoQtw9JAu3g7QuwRp
>>
Just sent 100k dear sir ;)
>>
>>3385347
I swear these stories get funnier each time, but I liked the Florida one better.
>>
Hey guys its this kids father here.

He is bullshitting, we are not immigrants and can speak English.. he stole 30k from us and turned it into 100k with your weird Internet currency and he will not give us the 30k or a profit back.

Please help us out (our dog is dying and I need some money to get the bus home.. currently stranded at a gas station)

14Z84m4chmm7xGdPxvSBqcSJsYNemf3a5P

thanks guys.
>>
>>3385362
Umm can you double check I don't see it my wallet
>>
>>3385347
>1KY8xjqAXY3PEdGSpUoQtw9JAu3g7QuwRp
why do you have 2 accounts on veekyforums, both asking for free btc
>>
>gambling with your parents retirement fund
>being too much of a pussy / brainlet to even pick the coin yourself
You deserve this.
>>
>>3385375
I'm sorry for your mom that others misery makes you laugh.
>>
>>3385391
He is not my father
>>
>>3385449
You are not my half-son!
>>
>>3385425
I don't recall that
>>
>>3385347
>>3385375
>>3385403
>>3385471
>>3385449
Maybe if you spent HALF the time you do begging strangers for money you could've learned a marketable skill and starting earning money on YOUR OWN to help your parents. Go fuck yourself, I hope you're not larping. You deserve everything that happens to you for fucking your parents over.
>>
>>3385471
http://veekyforums.com/thread/3307994/business/bow.html

Ctrl +F your address
>>
These threads are fantastic
>>
>>3385495
>>
>>3385495
So where do I start? Any book ideas? Websites? I want to learn how to trade.
>>
>>3385532
>get a job
>learn programming online for free
>dropshipping
>suck dicks
Don't learn how to trade, with how lazy you apparently are you'll just get mislead by shills and swallowed by whales. I guarantee you will lose even more money if you get into trading.

How old are you and why do you not already have a steady income stream?
>>
>>3385496
Not falling for that
>>
>>3385544
25 yrs.... bought land in a shit hole country thinking about a business used used up all my savings ...had to start from $0 working a shit job at $10
>>
>>3385496
How new are you?
>>
>>3385347
I have some spare antshare if u like. Make yourself an antshare wallet here www.antshare.com and then post address
>>
>>3385660
First week..please tell me what books to read
>>
Hello, this is OP

This is my actual address:
1NoSpic6TKoxDsaKgEu2cRvLnTgRiuK5iF

Thank you very much for dineros
>>
File: biz.png (53KB, 151x154px) Image search: [Google]
biz.png
53KB, 151x154px
>>
>>3385449
This is not my beautiful father
These are not my beautiful gains!
>>
>>3385347

You should to back to India where you belong good sir. Thanks for making my day. Not sent.
>>
>>3385860
Nice, just sent 100k
>>
>>3385347
>invests money in something that's more speculative and mercurial than stock
>loses money
this is most likely a scam for free money, but if it isn't you're pretty retarded
>>
You should have listened to the money skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM
>>
>>3385347
suck my dick and I'll give you the money after I finish in your mouth.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.