[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expect a major pump once OmiseGo gets to 256k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1504200550777.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504200550777.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
You have been warned

This will be the dip
once it's reached, OMG will skyrocket to $15 at least

by now whales are a fucking joke, the devs are swimming with megalodons and anything from now on is going to be exponential

expect $19 untill the 15th
>>
>>3384216
>Expect a major pump once OmiseGo gets to 256k
> OMG above 256k almost all day

What did he mean by this?
>>
Is there a place I can learn all these slang words used on /biz/?
Also is it good to put all my money in btc and use that to buy other coins?
>>
>>3384216
>Because a stranger says so
Not believing you faggot tho omg is surely going to 20 but not just yet
>>
>>3384286
I dreamt that the coyote voiced by Johnny Cash from the hot chili vision quest episode of the simpsons visited me in my dreams, he said "DGB will be worth $0.60 by 2019"
>>
>>3384286
Literally lurk moar
>>
>>3384286
what words do you mean? its english mf do you speak it?
>>
File: 1498529055516.png (493KB, 906x799px)
1498529055516.png
493KB, 906x799px
>>3384281
>this will be the dip

man I don't know
>>
>>3384216
looks like a bull flag just got completed.
>>
>>3384286
>whales
niggas who have phat stacks yo

>skyrocket
shits going up yo

>FOMO
bitches getn scared shits gonna go higher than me on friday night

>FUD
suckers being scared its gonna go down like I did on their bitch mother last night

>ATH
never seen shit that high

>mooning
this is some next level shit, you gonna get higher than shooting straight H into your dick

>dip
that time of day when you relax and kick back before taking the first hit and gettin high
>>
>>3384387
>>3384368
I am lurking best I can but I feel like a lot of words are important.
Like bagging, pumping and dumping and what their meanings have
>>
>>3384216
so expect a dump at 256k? got it.
>>
>>3384466
In respect to trips:
>Pump and dump
You can Google this, it's the same thing with stocks
>Bags, bagholding etc
Things without value that you got tricked into acquiring
>>
>>3384635
>>3384453
Many thanks I will go back to lurking now. Still waiting for my first transaction to reach kraken so I can start getting rich
>>
>>3384651

Godspeed anon and good luck
>>
>>3384651
ok since I like you anon here are actual explanations

>FOMO
Fear of missing out, happens when a coin rises and people are scared they are missing out on profits

>FUD
Fear Uncertainty Doubt, pretty self explanatory. spreading FUD means you are trying to tank a coin

>dip
the low point aka the point where a coin hits the resistance level on teh low side and will likely go up from there

>ATH
All time high

>mooning
going up a lot

>whales
people who hold a lot of coins

if you are new also look into tradingview it is a usefull tool. possibly learn how to use Storch RSI and MacD indicators and trendlines. other than that coinmarketcap is your best friend but you probably already know that
>>
>>3384651
Kraken... use bitfinex binance coinbase and coin market cap DOT com
>>
>>3384711
Thank you again, I've been sitting on excess money for at least a year or so and I'm a bit sad I didn't look into this before
>>
>>3384725
Is kraken bad? I have a bittrex account as well that I was going to use for the coins kraken didn't have.
>>
>>3384737
dont be, there are a ton of people that heard about bitcoin and never acted on it. we are still early and if you get in now there will be many opportunities to make money.

there are so many altcoins that are gonna go up a lot in value that even if bitcoin doesnt make crazy jumps in price can still give you huge returns.

if you like you could look into the Blackmoon ICO or Monetha. Both very promising and early on in their developement. but dont take my word for it always do your own research. also if you need a guiding hand I like those YT channels:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa81HAp1se359Sr5qEMMP7A

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw

https://www.youtube.com/user/LiljeqvistIvan
>>
>>3384802
Bless you, I will look into the channels and try to educate myself so I don't blow my load on some shitcoin.
I've naturally invested a sum I can afford to lose so I'm not risking my life savings at least.
>>
>>3384802
Isn't blackmoon some russian scam and monetha some weird pajeet shitcoin?
>>
>>3384453
shieeeeeeeeet
>>
>>3384216
I'm shooting for 26 bucks.
>>
>>3385154
blackmoon is irish you fookin twat
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.