[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Easiest money I've ever made.png (124KB, 1798x715px) Image search: [Google]
Easiest money I've ever made.png
124KB, 1798x715px
Why do people get so angry when you show them legitimately good coins for making gains?

This shit is so surely going to go up I'm kind of astounded more people aren't on board.
>>
What's your reasoning OP? I need something a little better than "it crashed so it has to go up again at some point".
>>
bought more today as well. affiliated with lots of exciting projects.
>>
>>3381247
Updates supposed to be released soon.

Working with ZRX and new companies expected to come on board soon (more De-centralized exchanges and other companies). ZRX and DNT gains will generate gains for ANT.

The biggest reason though is that I have been watching this thing pump and dump over and over and over for months.

It literally always goes from this level back up to $3.05 or so, whatever sat range that is, and then falls back again, unless there is news. And the volume always follows the same pattern.

As the volume goes down to 50BTC, it goes back down. As it goes up, the price goes up again the price follows. Every single time. The volume is starting to go back up again and the cycle is repeating.

This is the easiest money in all of crypto for me because I have watched this coin repeat its cycle over and over again and can predict it almost exactly. Within a few weeks, you can mark my words that it is going to go up.
>>
>>3381334
Looks like it's still in a down trend unless you are saying it is ready for the leg up to repeat the cycle you talk about.

Probably best to keep swing trading it if you are confident it will repeat.
>>
>>3381444
It's not in a downtrend though. It jumped from $1.70 to $2.25 over the past 2 days. It's going to go back up to $3.00 at least and then fall back again.

The volume trends are following the same pattern as the last 4 times exactly. It's literally doing the exact same thing again...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.