[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eurusd trades from today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: eurusd.png (40KB, 1489x864px) Image search: [Google]
eurusd.png
40KB, 1489x864px
Total nightmare from start to finish. Everything i tried turned to total shit.
>>
all you had to do was buy the dip
>>
Did you buy it?
>>
>>3381131
Are red arrows going short and blue arrows long?
>>
yes that's right, so basically i was trying to short the market most of the day, and wasn't flexible enough to switch directions. was difficult
>>
>>3382648
Sometimes it's safer to simply cut your loss instead of averaging down
>>
Why doesn't a forex and commodities thread ever gain any traction here? Why so unpopular here?
>>
File: 1502983487001.jpg (152KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1502983487001.jpg
152KB, 1200x675px
>>3383343
This is a crypto board motherfucker.
>>
File: 1497406752323.jpg (46KB, 620x708px) Image search: [Google]
1497406752323.jpg
46KB, 620x708px
>>3383385
I know. But there are sooo many threads about the same stuff. Why not have one for something else?
>>
>>3383502
Because forex is a joke and 90% (NINETY) of forex trades end in the red. Crypto is hilarious and exciting.
>>
well at least since this isnt crypto, you only lost 1% at best.
sure you would only have gained about 1% at best too, but then this isnt crypto
>>
forex is difficult
>>
What coin is this?
>>
>>3381131
you should have done just the opposite, and every single trade would have been a profit.

just be yourself.
>>
>>3383543
Seems to be true that over 90 percent fail. Although I have seen studies that show that it's closer to 60% of retail traders actually trade in the correct direction but they end up loosing more money than they made by doing stupid mistakes that are within their control.
Also another interesting aspect is the rampant manipulation that the central banks do, there is no such thing as a freely floating currency they are all managed (aka dirty) floats. One of the reasons I find that specifically interesting is because I have always been taught things like EMH and random walk, but if it's manipulated then they have to do it methodically and there has to be a strategy that they follow to do that. Another reason I find that interesting is because the central banks are not driven by squeezing ever last cent of profits out of the market, but by by something else, so they end up dropping a ton of money on the table like for example the SNB was spending many tens of billions to manipulate their exchange rates to a artificial band.
>>
>>3383749
always do the opposite of what /biz/ says, and if u post on /biz/ yourself, then always do the opposite of what you want to do
>>
File: 1496790957085.jpg (925KB, 3000x4080px) Image search: [Google]
1496790957085.jpg
925KB, 3000x4080px
>>3381131
you're trading the most competitive pair on the planet INTRADAY (even worse, multiple trades) oh my god good luck with that. even hft companies cannot profit no longer it's so tough market
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.