[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Correction happening. Wait to buy more.
>>
>>3381059
D-do I sell?
>>
its actually going up, retard
>>
>>3381070
Sell and buy back.
>>
>>3381059
BUY BUY BUY BUY
buy my bags please
>>
>>3381091
No, that's retarded. You hold cause you're not a pussy and we're going to 20$ soon
>>
how do you predict where it will stabilize ?

God i hate missing out oppurtunities but i dont have the feeling for it
>>
Just woke up, why did OMG go up a dollar? Conference hype? In that case I gotta sell and buy back later
>>
>>3381082
this is wrong.
>>
Fuck me why do I keep buying at ATH?
>>
>>3381059
Bought more. Made 0.03 BTC, thanks buggy video stream.
>>
OMG holders are too blind to see that the developers intentionally post misleading pictures on Twitter to pump up the price. There is no google partnership. But they want you to think there MIGHT be. I wouldn't feel comfy holding those bags at all. MCO got dumped due to the exact same type of bullshit.
>>
>>3381165
Sounds exactly like the mcdonalds fudding. Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't mean it can't happen.
>>
Yup, that's why I shorted.
>>
>>3381070
I sold beore making this thread, yeah, I'd still sell. Buy back at 10 ish
>>
>>3381239
Just because I dont want to believe what exactly?

Do you seriously believe there is a partnership with google or apple? Are you really that deluded?
>>
>>3381165
desu i don't mind if they post speculative shit and driving the price up. I give no fucks what this coin does, I only care about making money and if they continue to do this shit Ill be happy with more idiots buying in.
>>
>>3381273
You will regret how close minded you are being now

Look at the bigger picture.
If you can seriously read plasmas whitepaper and tell me you don't think OMG will be 100$ by this time next year
You don't deserve to invest in cryptocurrency.
>>
>>3381111
Look at the catalog, they announced some "partnership" with google, the conference was irrelevant
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
it's like you faggots forget money skelly is on their team. this shit is going to $50 by christmas. jesus how fucking stupid are you people.
>>
https://cloud.google.com/customers/omise/ give this a shot anons
>>
S E L L
E
L
L
>>
Is omise appearing at the Golem conference? why don't they have their own fucking conference, I don't want my money associated with that shitshow
>>
If you sell before the OMG team starts doing their presentation, you're a bit stupid.

Wait to see what the 'news' is
>>
>>3381308
ah yes, the hero worship coin.
>>
>>3381308
I'm in for the long run aswell. All I'm telling you guys is: It's going down atm. I sold my stuff and will buy back in soon. If anyone wants to buy in OMG I'd recommend to wait a little as you will get more for your money in some time. If you worry about this, don't trade, it's cool.
>>
>>3381344
>being a customer == partnership

Jesus im sorry but you bagholders legitimately deserve to lose all your money. Its in the URL for fuck sake.
>>
Everything is dumping though
>>
>>3381370
>If you sell before the OMG team starts doing their presentation, you're a bit stupid.

Haven't paid much attention to OMG the past few days.. Would you be so kind to provide the link (and release time) of this presentation?
>>
>>3381505
Literally right now, after the half time pause is finished https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1QCm09BvP4
>>
>>3381111

One of the greatest threads in a while

boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/3379120
>>
>>3379120
>>
No announcement after all.

Just a 10-minute presentation explaining what is OMG.

I'm selling right now and buying the dip.
>>
>>3381082
nice call idiot
>>
When's every e buying back in? Only took out about 25% of my OMG to place in something else until the dip ends
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.