[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TEZOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: teze.jpg (5KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
teze.jpg
5KB, 280x180px
Current marketprice is about $2 and $1.4bln narketcap ( http://www.tezosmarketcap.com/ ),

There are a lot of smart people talking about that. They should distribute it this month. What do you think about about future price of tezies?

btw. Any ICO investors? 10k here
>>
>>3380172

where can it be purchased?
>>
>>3380172

$1.4bn for something just out of the gate is fucking stupid.
>>
>>3380172
So it'll be instantly in the top 10 marketcap? That's fucking retarded.
Enjoy your dump and 5% inflation, because it is proof of stake.
>>
Tezos is a Goldman Sachs scam to acquire BTC and ETH.
>>
>>3380172

So.... people paid a shit ton of money for a non-working project that will be made obsolete by: STRAT, QTUM, NEO, ETH, EXP, or UBQ?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Enjoy your bags dude. Watch your shit dip 50-75% (worst ICO ever status) as the market rejects this shit harder than Jabba the Hutt shut down your mom.
>>
>>3380172
30k here. $10 within the year because of Coinbase addition.

>>3380420
Not currently available, but futures or IOU's can be bought on HitBTC or Bitmex.

>>3380740
Mad that you didn't get in on the ICO?
>>
>>3380825

fuck futures. they are retarded scams. im asking where its going to be traded once available.

the ICO was a sham. people with zero experience in blockchain tech creating their own coin from scratch.
>>
>>3380825
>$10 within the year because of Coinbase addition.
Yeah, sure. Why so low, why not 1k$?
>futures
Top fucking kek.
>Mad that you didn't get in on the ICO?
It wasn't even a trouble to get into that ICO, you retard. It was uncapped FFS.

You guys must be so proud of yourselves.
Congratulations, you've made another bunch of jews even richer than they were before, like Bancor was not enough... not to mention that fucking kike and his wife have GS past and connections.
Good fucking job retards, you are even worse than Ripple investors.
>>
this is 21.co ceo

Jackson: What are the cryptocurrencies that are most interesting to you (beyond bitcoin and ethereum)?

Srinivasan: ZCash, Tezos, Filecoin.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/05/balaji-srinivasan-21-co-interview-on-blockchain.html
>>
>>3380966

oh god it's worse than I thought

t: got in on the ICO
>>
>>3380966
>buy our coins goyim. High quality, best price.
>>
>>3380966
>21.co ceo
did you really think this makes for compelling recommendations? huge fail there
>>
>>3381022
yeah I respect them. Quality projects and usefull tools
>>
This project may go somewhere but the sheer number of "smart" normies I know who piled into the ICO made me stay away from it. None of them read the whitepaper. None of them watched the cringeworthy interviews with the lead dev. None of them care the tech is being outsourced. Only one seemed to balk at "husband and wife" starting team.

The expectations are already set so high, it's doomed to fall short. And if it dies, the founders are already millionaires from the haircut their foundation took from the uncapped ICO.

If the wife divorces the dude she'll have made some very smart money.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.