[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because /biz/ has helped me and I love you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pndcharts.png (58KB, 797x1201px) Image search: [Google]
pndcharts.png
58KB, 797x1201px
The hardest redpill on large scale pump and dumps you'll swallow today.

>The tech means almost nothing.
>>
>>3380018
i stuck with bat and ark the whole time, at some point you learn to take the slower gains
>>
looks like you might be onto something OP
>>
>>3380024
Ark is so /comfy/. I'm not convinced BAT will take a foothold in advertising.
>>
>>3380024
How much ark are you hodling?
>>
>>3380097
You are in for a bad time. Ark will amount to nothing, while BAT will moon. The Ark dev team looks like a bunch of pothead losers while BAT has a real team behind it....
>>
NEO only dumped because of bad news out of China. as long as that news continues to fade away, there is no reason to suspect further dumping.
>>
>>3380198
>DGB only dumped because...?
>XRP only dumped because...?
>T-the charts and manipulators mean nothing!!
>>
>>3380226
yes because it took a world super power to temporarily ban ICOs which is not even the purpose of NEO or a feature to cause a dump, please be realistic
>>
File: 1467173420637.gif (509KB, 260x166px) Image search: [Google]
1467173420637.gif
509KB, 260x166px
>>3380153
The answer is never enough.

>>3380171
Not an argument, bucko.
>>
>>3380255
So the banning of ICOs was not a reason to cause a dump? Then I wonder what could have caused it.

>pssst, check the charts, they never lie
>>
>>3380289
regulatory uncertainty in China is what caused it, and it continues to keep the price suppressed below 700k. your "charts" don't mean shit. this market moves on news and rumors.
>>
>>3380255
I guess a world super power banned banks as well, causing a mass XRP crash from a $15billion marketcap. I'm sure they banned Facebook and Microsoft as well, effectively eliminating DGB's "partners."

>I'm trying to help you, I promise
>>
>>3380322
Charts always tell the story. You probably think alchemy is a pseudo science as well :/
>>
>>3380342
Charts tell they story, but never explain why.
>>
>>3380324
>something happened to ripple
>therefore the same thing will happen to every coin
>>
>>3380518
(((something))) happens to every market, I'm afraid. Big money stands to profit off placing short positions after a parabolic rise like all of these. So they push the price down for months. It's hard to see if you don't look.
>>
Speaking of pump n dumps... someone please post skypumps discord invite?
>>
>>3380171
BAT fundamentally flawed.. ad revenue will never be through their coin with papa google around
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.