[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

people on my Facebook feed are talking about buying bitcoin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

people on my Facebook feed are talking about buying bitcoin, its officially mainstream

what does this mean? It means that bitcoin is about to plateau. The early rush has now passed and those looking to invest for a 'quick buck' have missed the train. bitcoin will never surpass 10k and its likely that bitcoin will not be the de-facto cryptocurrency of the world in 10 years.

Its a fallacy to believe that the original cryptocurrency will end up as the worlds favoured cryptocurrency. The governments of the world will make sure that an alternate cryptocurrency ends up on top - one that they have large investment in.

UL biz.
>>
>>3378810
I bought a fat stack of OMG before it mooned, don't care about Bitcoin.
>>
>>3378810

You shorted BTC, didn't you Anon?
>>
Governments don't get to choose shit when it comes to crypto, that's the beauty of it.

BTC 500k in 5 years, screencap this.
>>
>>3378810
>Its a fallacy to believe that the original cryptocurrency will end up as the worlds favoured cryptocurrency.

I think so, too. It was the prototype for whatever's next.
>>
Ask yourself - is the blockchain satisfactory? Can is be improved on?

Can the process of purchasing bitcoin be improved on? Can it be more streamlined?

Imagine a cryptocurrency that has seamless buying and selling from fiat currency, one that even a grandma can understand and undertake.

One that is backed by the banks, intertwining cryptocurrency with fiat currency of today, making it too big to fail, providing unprecedented stability with the adoption of hundreds of millions of users

One that has impeccable security, meaning that its impossible for your digital currency to be stolen

One that becomes the de-facto currency of the world, where all payments are processed from your wallet. Perhaps the majority of the countries will adopt the currency, uniting the worlds economies

this is the [x]coin of the future, although it won't be bitcoin.
>>
>>3378936
The next financial crisis will eradicate the last bit of trust people have in banks. This will make crypto's go mainstream. But this is necessary, without a financial crisis is probably won't happen any time soon.
>>
Am i reading it wrong or will there be an up trend for the next 16 hours ?
>>
>>3378936

bitbeans
>>
>>3378936
>That is backed by banks
And another dumb fuck who does not understand the point of crypto.
>>
>>3378936
So something like Digibyte?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.