[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TenX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: soon.png (135KB, 1516x844px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
135KB, 1516x844px
/biz/ is this a good idea? If this baby drops to 60k sats I'm going all in. There's no reason it shouldn't be above its breakout point. Nothing negative has transpired since then. Fully functioning product, functioning apps on both Android and iOS. Zero negative news, zero effect from China, nothing going against it right now. Solid team that actually communicates and has a blog, decent website, etc. The only reasons it's been dropping is because they don't put out enough news (we're in a meme market) and also the Monaco fiascoes.

The only downside I see: because they hype their product I won't see returns within days which feels like forever in this extremely volatile market. Unfortunately this is a longer play, even though a "long play" in crypto is only like a month.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm seriously going to go all in.
>>
Correct, im bagholding this as well. So many good undervalued coins in the market ATM.
>>
>>3378167
Get ready to feel frustrated, a lot. Everytime this little shit seems to be recovering it's rapidly taken back down...
>>
Still overvalued even at 60k sat.
>>
>>3378237
Not enough awareness
>>
>>3378237
I know the one recent bump up it got was because they released one of the apps (the iOS one I think). But that kind of news is irrelevant anyway because everybody already knew that was going to happen... that value was already baked into the price. I think that most people just saw that the app was released and were like "oh shit time buy high sell low!!". But it inevitably kept its downward trend because no BIG news and everybody is so impatient in crypto.
>>
>>3378167
I very much like the concept and the fact that they already have a working product. on the other hand I am sceptical about their business plan. this project would need to handle A TON of transactions for the token to have decent worth and I just dont see it.

Not sure how high the figures actually were but to me they seemed way too high to be worth investing. I just dont think they can put up VISA numbers in the coming years and I think that is what they need to really provide enough value to their tokenholders.
>>
File: whales.png (47KB, 1795x583px) Image search: [Google]
whales.png
47KB, 1795x583px
Also I'm watching the order book on Bittrex and it seems really sketchy? It keeps having these fairly big sell walls which suddenly disappear and then these big buy walls (pic related) pop up instead. If I catch it switch to the sell wall again I'll try and grab a screenshot.

What does this mean? Is somebody accumulating or is it just somebody swinging it back and forth to day trade?
>>
>>3378387
in any case it means whales are manipulating the price heavily. most likely to keep it down and accumulate more coins before pulling the sell walls and letting it moon. atleast that is the most likely case imo
>>
>>3378231

I will go with MCO, see why...
>>
If it serves of any proof, it just went from 63 to 68, no news, nothing.
>>
God dammit /biz/ lesson learned. I shouldn't have made this thread, I should have just waited and bought near 60k. I swear to god I have the worst luck in crypto. Literally 20 minutes after I posted this thread TenX is having its fastest run up in the past few days. What the fuck
>>
Are you fucking kidding me it's over 70k. FUCK YOU /BIZ/
>>
at least I kept a third of my pay literally 15 minutes ago
>>
>>3378518
You post AFTER you accumulated enough coins, dumbass
>>
I am pretty sure that was fat finger fail. dumb right now. this buy >>3378532
move made no sense.
>>
>>3378433

>whales
>"letting" it moon

delusional.
>>
>>3378167

I hope so, I traded all my shitcoins to buy 300. Gonna HODL on until 90 percent plus increase.
>>
>>3378485

I bought at 65 Yesterday. If you draw the memelines it was obvious leading to a breakout after a 60% drop and look at the day charts. And all the Chinese FUD will clear.. I doubt it was your thread. Buy some and keep on shilling it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.