[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170907-092000.png (688KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170907-092000.png
688KB, 1080x1920px
APOLOGIZE NOW
>>
>>3376332
Senpai, this better not be real.

I do know they announced ICO ban is temporary though so who knows?
>>
these fucking chinks
>well played I was fooled
>>
>Some poorly cropped picture

Yes sir I definitely believe this
>>
File: 1499726195854.jpg (14KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1499726195854.jpg
14KB, 275x275px
No neos btfo
>>
Look, if you want to throw your money away into ridiculous gambles and believe there's some kind of conspiracy with the Chinese government working behind the scenes with NEO, be my guest.

The fact is, NEO is "worth" a billion dollars right now. The PBoC wipes their assess with a billion dollars. They don't need NEO at all, they have a god damn printing press the the force of the military behind them. And right now they are hiring tons of programmers to make their own cryptocurrency.

But go on, keep believing that there's some kind of crazy backroom deal going on between a literally who cryptocurrency and one of the most powerful central banks on the planet. It would be like if NASA started begging highschool students for ideas on interstellar space travel. They arn't even close to the same scale. Go look at the balance sheet of PBoC, then look at the market cap. Remind me again why Chinese govt. needs NEO at all and won't just murder it with regulations to prevent people from getting too much freedom.
>>
>BREAKING NEWS
klmao
>>
>>3376369
Stay mad no NEO, they already announced ICO ban is temporary.
>>
>>3376332
It's terrible how the Chinese government oppresses its people and robs them of the opportunity of being wealthy and bring relevant in the field of cryptocurrencies.

All those sjws who think they know what oppression is should be shipped to china,.
>>
>>3376409
>boohoo these bags are heavy
>>
>>3376419
I never bought Neo, but I lived in china.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.