[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is accounting worth getting into as a career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: grey.jpg (111KB, 540x807px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
111KB, 540x807px
Is accounting worth getting into as a career?
>>
I'd get into her as a career if you know what I mean.
>>
>>3374926
>her

Is that your final answer?
>>
File: WMN.jpg (211KB, 1278x722px) Image search: [Google]
WMN.jpg
211KB, 1278x722px
>>3374893
yes there is always demand for it and every company needs book keeping you can make a lot of money as you go up and even more if you become a CPA, great career but it can be boring as fuck, so try to make it good for you for example I have friends in model agencies or other companies they get a lot of eye candy trough out the day and even date some of the girls, another is a CPA for a huge Fortune 500 company the perks are amazing, dude only works 3 days a week drives a car worth more then all the cars in the parking lot fuccck
>>
>>3374926
what did you mean by this

are you implying that you would fornicate with this biofem
>>
As a programmer, I'd have to say no. My job is to get rid of your job through automation.. and we're already doing it.
>>
>>3374969
dude means he would f her badly lol bro how old are you
>>
seems boring imo
>>
>>3374972
Is programming the way to go then?
>>
Don't come to a business board and ask how to get a job, unless you are planning on starting your own accounting firm.
>>
>>3374972
it will take a bit of time to get there and mass adoption of the software's and you still need some one with the title to run those software's and understand the report and processing, so Accounting over all will not be replaced. Its one of the top careers that will not go away any time soon, and it only got easier with the tech.
>>
>>3374977
it is but its not boring when that pay check comes in some of these CPA's are making bank and only work 3 days a week or even 2 go in do the books get the f out, get bitches
>>
>>3374976
no just high-functioning autistical and wanted to make sure i understood the Internet humor
>>
File: JS SLUTS TUB.png (442KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
JS SLUTS TUB.png
442KB, 640x1136px
>>3375056
OP is not asking how to get a Job he is asking our opinion on that particular career
>>
>>3374972
he'll be retired by the time automation goes mainstream
>>
File: J SLTS-1.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
J SLTS-1.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>3375105
lol a ok bro its cool
>>
>>3375104
some

all im gonna say is nice pipe dreams kiddo. i'd rather build my own company.
>>
>>3375128
right I agree its cool to have your own business but sometimes is not for everyone i rather have my freedom a nice fat pay check and dick around, a business is a huge responsibility, a entity of its own that can suck your life away or make it better it all depends I am all up for that if its done right and smart but if its done half has it can cause nightmares
>>
File: J SLT 3.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
J SLT 3.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Also guys congrats I was getting tired of all the Crypto talk, f I am in it but some of these fags need to calm the f down and diversify topics in Biz it was refreshing to see a post worth the conversation
>>
>>3374893
Accounting is a snooze fest, but it pays well
>>
>>3374893

Accounting is an iron rice bowl. You are always marketable and have options with a CPA. You can get into compliance, tax, auditing, IRS, private individuals or small business taxes. There are lots of avenues. Big 4 co sulting type accounting has a brutal learning curve and is hard to get in (like big law or i-banking or consulting) but the payouts at the partner or senior MD level are 7 figures.

Accounting is GREAT is you don't mind a degree that is less sexy, but a workhorse.
>>
>>3374893

If you are Chad or Stacie sure
>>
>>3374893
What are you going to make as an accountant?

Programming is the only thing worth getting into because you can actually make stuff alone that's worth anything.
>>
>>3375202
Big 4 is not that exclusive. A 3.5 from a state school would get in. Everything else stands though
>>
>>3374893

You know blockchain and crypto are going to totally disrupt accounting right?
>>
>>3375279
once again this will not be in the near future if and when it does happen all the normies will be in Crypto way too early
>>
>>3375223
programming is great but accounting is stable as well there is always work for book keepers it is a stable career to fall back on
>>
>>3374893
just go the full mile and become a data analyst
PS. what is up with 4chans obsession with street signs and cars
>>
>>3374972
Mine too.

I gradually reduce the number of accountants needed for AP, AR, closing, etc every year at my company.

Some ICOS like chainlink are working on the final nails in the coffin.
>>
>>3375279
There will be a demand for accountants specialized in crypto you shortsighted fool.
>>
>>3375279
Because economic transactions are going to no longer exist?
>>
Pretty much everyone agrees it will be one of the first jobs replaced by automation in the future
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.