[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy ecc now or post wojacks after we 10x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170901_122927.jpg (61KB, 1440x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_122927.jpg
61KB, 1440x422px
It's still under 10 sats

Screen cap this:

You will see the catalog full of wojacks, fomo buyers, and people tripping over themselves to get in at prices much higher than this in short order.

Join the slack, stop being a lazy faggot and actually follow the happenings in real time for the rest of this week and you'll see. Development is picking up steam, just check the github. Greg Griffith writes code for bitcoin so he knows his shit and now he's focusing on ecc for 40+ hours a week. How stupid are you to not at least buy some now for a minimum of a quick flip at end of Sept?

Don't believe me? Join the fucking slack and do some homework, you'll thank me later.

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjM3MjM5NjY1MTA2LTE1MDQ3MzA0NDYtNWE1NmE0OWNmYw
>>
Nice bought 100k
>>
File: dfsgdfs.png (640KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dfsgdfs.png
640KB, 800x450px
>>3374212
No. NO. YOU do the fucking home work. YOU present the facts. Not me. Don't come here, beg me to enter into your shitty scam project, and then act like I'M the one who has to do his homework. YOU'RE the one coming to peddle me your shit, YOU tell me why I should bother with it. I am sick and tired of your pajeet faggots thinking you're hot shit when you're nothing. NOTHING. Begging and pleading others to infuse your awful meme coins.
IF you are going to beg, bed like a proper bitch or GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>3374512
Lol what are you dumb. Just spend 100k hours a day researching and gaining knowledge on the latest 100k coins. Youll turn your 100k into 100k in no time
>>
File: 1389420334853.gif (2MB, 158x158px) Image search: [Google]
1389420334853.gif
2MB, 158x158px
>>3374512
>>
I like this coin
>>
>>3374212
how real is this? all in or 25%?
>>
>>3374512

Dude it's not hard. Join the slack. Wait a few days, get a feel for what's going on. Ask the dev questions. Read their Bitcoin talk ANN. I'm not gaining anything, I'm doing you a favor just like other anons shilled ark, omg, antshares and other winners. They didn't spoon feed me. I did the reading and decided on my own to buy. But without them I wouldn't have even known
>>
>>3374702

I'm unironically pretty much all in, at least for now. Once it moons I'll probably sell some and buy other coins but this is such a no brainer 10x by end of the year I can't resist.
>>
>>only on coinexchange.io

>>buy my pnd coin on a scammy exchange
>>double nigger
>>
>>3374856

Yeah, since no one has ever shilled coins only on Liqui or ether delta, and there's no upside once we get on bigger exchanges

Are you retarded? It's stuck on coinexchange.io for now because the wallet is undergoing an entire overhaul. Once it's out of maintenance mode, they will apply for other exchanges. Now is your chance to buy in before the news, idiot.

It's not a pnd, either. If you paid attention you would see the hours upon hours of development happening on this coin as we fucking speak. It's on the github and in the slack, dumb fuck.
>>
>>3374212
FUCK OFF PAJEET
>>
>>3374891

Obviously you love staying a poorfag.
>>
>>3374923
F U C K
U
C
K

O F F
F
F

P A J E E T
A
J
E
E
T
>>
shit coin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.