[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: loZNtaw.jpg (26KB, 460x465px) Image search: [Google]
loZNtaw.jpg
26KB, 460x465px
Starting trading early last month, started with 8k usd, made some nice gains initially, got in on neo when it was $20, sold at $45, I lost most of it on mco, I'm now down to 1.5k after the crashes and a couple poor decisions, I'm a little irritated, but I've learned some important lessons and confident I can make that money back in 2 to 3 months
>>
>>3373747
>2 to 3 months
so long? if you make the right trades...
>>
>>3373747
cool /blog/ bro
>>
File: pepediscordtrade.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepediscordtrade.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>3373747
nice, a fellow trader. at least you learned some lessons, which is great. i'm in a trading discord you might find cool, has over 2000+ crypto traders.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
>>
>>3373926
I'll check it out
>>
>>3373755
Yeah just being conservative
>>
>>3373747
>I'm now down to 1.5k after the crashes and a couple poor decisions
What? You panic sold?
If you panic sold, just take your losses and stay out. You don't believe in crypto and you shouldn't be trading. You'll just panic sell again and lose whatever else you put into it. Stop believing the fud and all the other bullshit.

When shit crashes, here is what you do, you find one of your coins that crashed the least or even gained a bit, sell those, then buy a good coin that crashed a lot, and then you hold and make a bunch more money.

But really, just sell and stay out. Unless you really did learn to just hold during crashed (or buy the dip).

Do some real research. Total crypto marketcap is only $150 billion. That's PEANUTS in the grand scheme of things, considering its utility and all the development occurring in it. Don't ever sell the dip again, ever.
>>
Have fun when the head and shoulders leads to the logn crash down to 3k
>>
>>3373747
Similar boat. Just look for coins in tge 2-8k sat rather and go all in. This is when a log of coins will go from 20cents to $1 so don't miss out.
>>
>>3373986
i didnt seel the dip, I lost out on mco bro
>>
File: 1470871930454.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470871930454.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>3373747
depression is truly the most cancerous unfunny meme normalfags have ever created
>>
>>3373747
Man, you must have made some real shit decisions but good attitude.

>>3373998
You are a retard. Price of coin in sats means nothing.
>>
>>3374029
yes i did, really fucking shit poor decisions
>>
File: 123413241234.jpg (13KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
123413241234.jpg
13KB, 186x271px
>>3373986
>tfw sold the dip and lost half my money
>>
>>3374019
It's just called life and some people enjoy it. Others refresh blockfolio 30x a day
>>
>>3373747
>lost money these last two months
how???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.