[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $100. What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1200.jpg (106KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
106KB, 1200x675px
I want to get into investing with crypto but I don't really know where I should begin. I understand the basic concepts of bitcoin but I've never actually bought or traded any.

I have about $100 and I want learn and make some money. What accounts, apps, things do I need to learn? I've signed up on coinbase and bittrex.
>>
>>3373543
Buy yobits on esper
>>
I know I want to diversify and get some stable coins, but I kind of want to have some risk going on too.
>>
>>3373543
Buy OMG conference tomorrow and september news will make price go up this month
>>
Bump. I was gonna make a thread about this asking for the same.
All info appreciated
>>
>>3373557
You can't diversify with $100, unless you put like $10 on each coin

Even if a coin literally moons hard, you're still basically poor
>>
>>3373566
I'll look into it. my accounts are still being verified so it'll be a couple of days
>>
>>3373543
Throw it away on MAGA coin or chancoin or some other piece of shit and get it over with already.
>>
>>3373578
okay. I'll probably just put down most of it on a good coin and see what happens
>>
I'm about to buy a bitcoin on coinbase and then send to bittrex. Is there anything I need to do before then? Should i set up a wallet?
>>
File: pepediscordtrade.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepediscordtrade.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>3373543
You should join a crypto trading discord and ask others for help. The one i'm in has over 2000 crypto traders and is very active. They are also making a technical/fundamental analysis guide soon as well i think specifically for new people so that can help a lot.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
>>
>>3373877
I googled that link, found it linked from https://twitter.com/bitpams, a ripple shit shilling twitter. I'll pass
>>
File: 1502323851975.png (694KB, 629x626px) Image search: [Google]
1502323851975.png
694KB, 629x626px
is it normal for there to be a network transfer fee to send bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex?? I was trying to send $6 and the fee is freaking 4 dollars
>>
should I just use gdax then?
>>
>>3373946
>$6
Holy shit, big spender. Going to buy a mocha-faggiato next time you go to starbucks with all that BTC?
>>
>>3373908
yea its the bitpam server, he likes ripple a lot, most people have a good connection with a coin
>>
>>3373988
yeah boi. I like to test out things before I throw money into them
>>
>>3373995
With $6?
Nigger at least drop a hundo or something, holy fucking shit.
>>
>>3374000
that's my plan i'm just trying to get used to the process of buying and selling
>>
>>3373543
>100$

uh...probably get a fucking job and make more money? You're not going to flip 100$ into anything substantial anytime soon. Even if you put 100$ into one coin and it makes it big, it's not going to make you rich or even comfy.

But since you just want to be spoonfed...I dunno. Yoshicoin.
>>
>>3373599
OK faggot.
Listen. You take that money and you go balls out on 1 coin. Do your own research. Don't listen to the retards on here who would rather you lose your money. You out your money into your one coin. Something low market cap that seems promising. Forget about it for like 6 months. You invested 100 bucks. Don't look at it every day. Come back in 6 months see where you're at.
>>
>>3373543

STICK UP YOUR ASS YOU DRUMPFTARD
>>
>>3373543

Go to the bank and withdraw it in $1 dollar bills

Use $5 of those bills to buy some KY jelly from the supermarket

Take the remaining $95 and shove them up your ass individually

At random moments, socially, shit out the dollar bills

Say things like "look everyone I can shit out money"

Then you just wait

Some billionaire will place all his trust in you, give you a VP position, $500k a year and a lambo

By the time he's figured out you can't actually shit out money you'll be long gone, in Geneva, Switzerland

Who was phone?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.