[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to sell a house as fast as possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download (8).jpg (7KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
7KB, 298x169px
Family's house has been on market for about a month now and the apartment we were looking to move into is requesting we sign the lease soon or they will forfeit it to someone else.

We had an agent come to the house, take a bunch of pics, throw it on his site + the generic facebook ad. Our listing only has 52 views and who knows how many of those are unique. I know fuck all about real estate but there has to be a better way. If it means anything, it's a newish house on a small plot of land in a swanky rich neighborhood just down the road from the ocean. I think we want 650k or so. Thanks biz
>>
Live in a hot real estate market full of rich people willing to pay cash. I'm guess you don't. I guess you could sell it well below market value and hope to find a cash buyer.

Outside of that, wait 6 months - a couple years until you find a buyer and the bank clears all the paperwork.
>>
If the real estate agent hasn't already, list it on redfin or zillow immediately ya numb nuts
>>
Will do. Thanks
>>
>>3372053
you live in Florida?!
>>
>>3372053
Do the work yourself
Real estate agents are the biggest retard in the whole world, I would NEVER EVER hire anyone.
When I was looking for an apartment I could always tell by spelling mistakes/sketchy phrasing/poor formatting it was am agent. The information was often incomplete, it was hard to get in contact with those fuckers and some spoke very poor German. I have NO idea how they stay in business. And thats what they charge 3,5% for.
Save the money and do it yourself. Shouldnt be to hard, not much different than shilling your bags on biz
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.