[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desperately need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: best-way-to-pay-off-debt.jpg (21KB, 700x380px) Image search: [Google]
best-way-to-pay-off-debt.jpg
21KB, 700x380px
/biz/, I'm in a real pickle.

Long story short, got into a bad business deal and couldn't pay the it's. Owe approximately 130k in withholding taxes. A long standing legal matter also came to an end, and decided against me fully. That's another 100k. Have 2 properties worth about 100k and 150k with no loans on them. I need a small business loan or grant or something desperately, I'm a small business of only 6 men.
>>
>>3370858
Rip man, I'm won't make 100k in my life, you could either run and start a new life or be a man and deal with it.
>>
Welcome back to poverty, we missed you.
>>
>>3370858
Welcome to debt slavery.

Your slave number will be #273940273648.

Please proceeds to the showers.
>>
>>3370858
Well if you really want to "keep" your properties, you could get a 250k loan and have your property as collateral.

Maybe learn to factor in tax liability into all of your deals.
>>
>>3370858
>being over 100k in debt
>not consulting accountants
>instead asking for advice from retards like us

I may be a dumb motherfucker, but thats on another level. Listen OP, this has gone too far. You're going to be a slave to your debt if you don't KILL whoever you owe the debt too, mafia style.

God will forgive you, don't worry.

If you don't mind, can you expand on this shitty business deal so I know exactly what NOT to do?
>>
>>3371026
So I had this deal to make this stuff for this electrical contractor in New York City through this salesman in Canada. However the salesman in Canada kept shorting me on funds being late on the money to the point where I could not buy material to continue going so I had a large payroll because it was a very large shipment sitting around waiting for stuff to come in and then when the stuff did come in I ended up having to do overtime
>>
>>3370858
At least you're in the green, my dude. If the interest rate on that debt is reasonable, it should be covered by the cash flow from assets.
>>
>>3371071
First off, you sound like a retard, it probably was just a matter of time before you would get scammed. Secondly, you probably should sue that guy, depending on what the contract that you made him sign says.
>>
>>3370858
Start an ICO with tokens backed by properties and representing dividend paying shares in your business.
You're welcome
>>
>>3371246
Hey man. I'm already making one of these, don't steal it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.