[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monaco MCO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: monaco.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
monaco.png
2KB, 32x32px
Just bought 20 Monaco at this discount. How'd I do lads?
>>
Did the same. Although I'm selling it shortly kek.
>>
>>3369521
Why
>>
>>3369499
gonna buy 50 monaco in an hour , i truly believe in the project and will invest long term
i mean , a card with crypto , cmon thats awesome
>>
> buying something already overvalued and thinking it's a discount

Ok m8
>>
>>3369552
Because better money made elsewhere, but that dip was hard to pass up.
>>
>>3369702
have you seen the chart
not the dip
i'm talking about the support and resistance
if you analyze it you will see how it should start going up
>>
>>3369664
>I believe in a scam thinking they are working with Visa

Enjoy it when visa sues the fuck out of them using their name illegally to market themselves
>>
>>3369748
how do you know they use the Visa name iligally
>>
>>3369730
Have u read the whitepaper to know how the value of the token is derived?
>>
>>3369785
where do i find this whitepaper, please explain
>>
File: Capture+_2017-09-06-11-51-46.png (228KB, 1431x999px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-09-06-11-51-46.png
228KB, 1431x999px
>>3369772
Literally all of their early videos have them saying it will be accepted where Visa is accepted. All of their markups had visa on them, now they are removing the name because they know they will get slammed legally soon. Stupid niggers like you are too stupid to research where you are putting your money. Poorfags deserve their fate
>>
File: Bueno.jpg (104KB, 558x610px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.jpg
104KB, 558x610px
>>3369838
i havent put my money in it and i was still reading about it , thats why i'm here
Thank you for the info it was very useful
>>
>>3369702
>100m market cap
>for an actual product and team not vaporware like ark
>overvalued
Kill yourself
>>
>>3369838
Wew I wonder if this is true or organized FUD. How do these people expose their identities publicly when they do these types of things though.
>>
>>3369908
Because people on biz (mentally challenged) and normies invest their money solely on hype and marketing. It doesn't matter the facts. Even if you think this is FUD all you need to do is look at their ico and look where they are now to see it's a scam
>>
>>3369908
Look at MCO's Bitcointalk thread. It was advertised as Visa card and then they removed it and people started saying it was a scam (which it is). The devs manipulated the fuck out of this coin by edging people along with the promise of visa cards.
>>
>>3370033
this.
it's gonna crash to <100sats when they get outright rejected by visa.
>>
>>3369899
> token value is your share of the asset contract
> asset contract value is ZERO and won't be 100 million for years even based on their most ambition prediction.

chop your dick off so you can't reproduce.
>>
>>3370112
the founder also said they hold 70% of coins so there probably can be a huge dump
Thats one of the reasons i dont invest in Ripple
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.