[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EVERY OTHER COIN IS REBOUNDING EXCEPT THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: th.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EVERY OTHER COIN IS REBOUNDING EXCEPT THIS SCAM SHIT

I HATE THIS COIN SO MUCH
>>
QUICK! Move it all to TKN!
>>
>>3369418
s0jFyZFe - sell. Let your weak hand work.
>>
>>3369418
Why would I buy a coin that has no product and I have to wait 3 months to see even any hype? Full product only released in Q1/Q2 2018? Imo, too long of a hold with too high risk. Plus, TKN has already recovered to pre crash level also, P&D was just over, so imo not the best time to enter.

MCO on the other hand should be held if you think they can get visa partnership soon, but imo their reputation has been tarnished as a P&D so personally i think its kinda over.

I personally am invested in TenX because I see it recovering to pre-cash levels which is already 20-30% gain and possibly 100k sat which would be around 70% gain, furthermore the pullback was caused by the chinese scare, yet TenX is unaffected by it so it shouldn't have been pulled back, making it undervalued.
>>
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EVERY OTHER COIN IS REBOUNDING EXCEPT THIS SCAM SHIT

And TenX...
>>
>>3369418

thanks anon, just bought 100k
>>
>>3369405
Thats what you get from a token whose ico was advertised weeks adworks
>>
File: fedora.jpg (4MB, 5577x4000px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
4MB, 5577x4000px
>>3369504
is it fedora's that are a no-no in your mind or is it hats in general?
>>
>>3369405
>he didnt sell the exit dead cat bounce days ago

retard
>>
I know a few mco insiders personally and hopefully I can clear some of the misunderstanding going on in Monaco threads for you guys.

Monaco actually successfully became a visa program partner quite some time ago, so the FUD going around regarding "no visa" isn't accurate.

The issue is that they aren't allowed to jump the gun and put visa markings in their cards/advertising until the card program they submitted has been officially approved/finalized by Visa (I forget what branch does this specifically) and the cards are ready to enter market. The card program is all but approved by Visa, it involves becoming a registered visa partner which they have done and then applying for approval which has also been completed for a long time now. Essentially they are just in the final stages of their approval and subsequent launch.

The "final approval" essentially is making sure the company applying to operate on visa's payment system- i.e. Monaco- are able to do so in a legal capacity and they are ready to integrate their existing systems and banking infrastructure with visa's. The "final" approval is more or less a formality and as long as they are able to comply with everything needed, it's a sure thing.

The reason they have not explicitly said anything about their official visa approval status yet is because of strict NDA clauses in their agreement with Visa (this applies to any entity going through the same process). Their entire site/design was modelled with the visa markings but because they wanted to launch their card pre-order programme earlier than expected (before the visa debit payment integration was ready to go public), they were forced to temporarily remove the markings. I'm pretty sure they chose to do this primarily because of major competitors like tenx and tokencard etc gaining market share and they wanted to get the ball rolling quicker for both investors and users to start using the product sooner.
>>
>>3371504

So buy the rumor?
>>
>>3371542
not with this one, buy the rumour and hold the news, the regression from 600k to 200k if because of disappointment that visa was not announced with the app

This will stagnate until confirmation and then if it does get it like expected you can expect this to be a top 10 coin within a month
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.